Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

why does it haha? seriously, if you have your health thats all that matters dude, money and chicks will come and go then you will meet someone special and possibly stay together or break up then before you know it your dead.

I am obviously a younger, emotionally crippled version of yourself

looper1_.jpeg

• Like 4

if you have your health thats all that matters dude, money and chicks will come and go then you will meet someone special and possibly stay together or break up then before you know it your dead.

RV the poet!  :)

why does it haha? seriously, if you have your health thats all that matters dude, money and chicks will come and go then you will meet someone special and possibly stay together or break up then before you know it your dead.

I am obviously a younger, emotionally crippled version of yourself
looper1_.jpeg

I never got round to seeing that film, was it any good?

603833_1545761739020384_8729345916007992

nows she digging me on fb haha, crazy woman.

I think what she is asking for is probably empathy not emotion.

She wants you to validate her emotions by acknowledging them.

You need to learn the skill of 'reflective' listening.

This is basically where you rephrase what she has said to you and say it back to her, so she knows you understand how she feels.

Watch the video and try it out.

• Like 1

So on Saturday I watched the Villa game, we all know how we felt after that.

About 10 mins later I checked my work email and a deal that had been apparently signed and sealed on Friday had gone south meaning about £7k to me personally down the swanny.

I just dropped my phone on the floor at lunchtime and smashed the screen despite having a screen protector on it.

Muy muy dissapoint.

603833_1545761739020384_8729345916007992

nows she digging me on fb haha, crazy woman.

I think what she is asking for is probably empathy not emotion.

She wants you to validate her emotions by acknowledging them.

You need to learn the skill of 'reflective' listening.

This is basically where you rephrase what she has said to you and say it back to her, so she knows you understand how she feels.

Watch the video and try it out.

haha i will have to try that.

if you have your health thats all that matters dude, money and chicks will come and go then you will meet someone special and possibly stay together or break up then before you know it your dead.

RV the poet!  :)

i have been known to suddenly recite poetry at the drop of an hat, i used to send poems to my missus at the start of our relationship....no joke.

Robbie savage escapes a driving ban after doing 99mph because he argued using public transport would leave him open to abuse because not many people like him.

RV the poet! :)

i have been known to suddenly recite poetry at the drop of an hat, i used to send poems to my missus at the start of our relationship....no joke.

My favourite romantic poem.

Two ugly sisters from Fordham

Went for a walk out of boredom

On the way back

A sex maniac

Jumped out of a bush and ignored 'em

My favourite romantic poem

She's a big fat b****** twice the size of me

She's got hairs on her fanny like branches on a tree

She can read, write, ****, fight and even ride a motorbike she's the girl for me

• Like 1

Robbie savage escapes a driving ban after doing 99mph because he argued using public transport would leave him open to abuse because not many people like him.

In his defence he has a point. Quite possibly the biggest waste of Oxygen on this planet. I would go as far as to say he is the person I hate most of all time 

Hitler, Dr Shipman and Pol pot would be more welcomed dinner guests than him

T****r

Edited by mrbojangles

I love it when defence solicitors come up with stuff like that. The "Arnold Rimmer" defence.

"My client is such a massive prick that........"  

I saw some wonderful character assassinations in Mag's Court where defendents clearly didn't understanding the kicking they were getting from their own side.

"Thank you for emailing the IT Service Desk

This request will not be processed until you email the IT Service Desk directly.

Please resend this email to IT Service Desk"

:bang:

Bellends. Useless utter **** bellends.

Edited by Eames

when you leave the house well wrapped to face the bitter cold only for it to get rather warm during the day.

bastard weather.

On a similar note.

Shopping in the winter.

Shopping at the best of times is bollocks. But in the winter I find it horrendous.

You wrap up all warm to face the cold, but every shop has their heating turned up to a million. Meaning when you're in a shop you're roasting.

• Like 2

i was in a bookstore recently, had to leave after 5 minutes. when i got home, my t shirt was drenched in sweat. i might have bought a book, but the idiots drove me outta there with the heat cranked so high

Â