Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

On the subject of Ed Sheeran, I see Noel Gallagher was making a similar statement as somebody said on here a page or too back, about how terrible it is that Sheeran has sold out Wembley Stadium for three nights. Well, I'm no fan of the ginger hobbit at all, but I imagine one of his gigs would be infinitely more fun than an Oasis show, which all seemed to consist of Noel playing his guitar very, very carefully, while his gobshite brother stood with his hands behind his back singing songs with lots of words that rhymed with 'fly', 'high' and 'sky'.*

*For the usual suspects, Oasis were a band from Manchester who were at the height of their popularity in the mid to late 90s. ;)

Ha they played the old Wembley the day Liam found out Patsy Kensit had left him. It didn't go very well.

'There she goes with more furniture, without even leaving a **** teabag! How dare ya!'

Not quite.

On that tour (2000 i think) me and a mate of mine went to see them at the Reebok stadium, both nights at Wembley and Murrayfield. He did the same rant at the same point of that song (gas panic) every time. Clearly a bit of preplanned entertainment from him.

I've seen oasis live 3 times the best being at Wembley supported by Kasabian. Kasabian were very close to stealing the show.

Piss is an inevitable part of any concert unfortunately. Eminem started 2/3 hours late at Mk bowl never seen so much flying about and at Arctic Monkeys a drunk guy behind us pissed in a glass while his mate went off but hadn't started his own pint. When his mate got back he thought he'd got him a beer and took a massive swig of the piss pint.

And people wonder why I say things started going down the pan in 1976. We sat on the floor and got stoned. The punks decided gobbing everywhere was a good idea, and now it's throwing piss around. Some progress.

By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. For more details see our cookie policy   close message

Not being able to make this message go away p.m.o. (though I stress:Very Mildly) It's the only cookie policy I've ever read, and also the only one that refuses to go away.

Edited by CrackpotForeigner
  • Like 2

I've seen oasis live 3 times the best being at Wembley supported by Kasabian. Kasabian were very close to stealing the show.

Piss is an inevitable part of any concert unfortunately. Eminem started 2/3 hours late at Mk bowl never seen so much flying about and at Arctic Monkeys a drunk guy behind us pissed in a glass while his mate went off but hadn't started his own pint. When his mate got back he thought he'd got him a beer and took a massive swig of the piss pint.

I've gone to one or two gigs over the years. I've never been in one where piss was thrown. It's far from inevitable. 

• Like 3

I've gone to one or two gigs over the years. I've never been in one where piss was thrown. It's far from inevitable.

Yes, Ive never seen piss being thrown, I did see rancid at the academy a few years ago and got hit by an airborne lettuce, but not piss.

• Like 1

With me - beside a lotus covered door

A veil of moonlight on her lovely face

How pale the hands that held me in embrace

My sails tonight are filled with perfume of Shalimar

With temple bells that guide me to her shore

And then I hold you in my arms

And love the way I loved before

On a little street in Singapore

On a little street in Singapore

With me - beside a lotus covered door

A veil of moonlight on her lovely face

How pale the hands that held me in embrace

i go to make some bacon and there is only four rashers so i think ok i normally have at least 6 but that will do, then i get the bread out and its as stale as **** and yet again i think ok i will have to mop it up in all the grease and fat to make it enjoyable.then go to make a cup of tea to have with my sandwich and there is STILL no sugar to which i think ok im used to drinking tea without sugar lately so its no big deal but then i find out there are no tea bags, to which point im getting a tad pissed off now. anyway i think **** it i will have a nice milky coffee and yep you guessed it there is just a tiny dribble of milk if that. ive got one question for you missus...... what kind of a house are you running. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

i go to make some bacon and there is only four rashers so i think ok i normally have at least 6 but that will do, then i get the bread out and its as stale as **** and yet again i think ok i will have to mop it up in all the grease and fat to make it enjoyable.then go to make a cup of tea to have with my sandwich and there is STILL no sugar to which i think ok im used to drinking tea without sugar lately so its no big deal but then i find out there are no tea bags, to which point im getting a tad pissed off now. anyway i think **** it i will have a nice milky coffee and yep you guessed it there is just a tiny dribble of milk if that. ive got one question for you missus...... what kind of a house are you running.

6 rashers of bacon, just for you?

Â