Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Day trip to Manchester today, rude arrogant and unhelpful northern fuckwits and £9.80 for a Guinness and a carling in more than 1 pub.

Never again.

You took a day trip to Manchester. I have no sympathy.

Sorry to bring football into this...

Footballers who refuse to celebrate when scoring against their old team. **** off you words removed!

Footballers who refuse to celebrate when scoring against their old team. **** off you words removed!

Now that you mention it...

Footballers who celebrate when scoring against their old team. ;)

It's a show of respect to the clubs fans. 

Livermore did it today when he scored for Hull. That annoyed me. As if the Spurs fans give a shit about him not celebrating.

It's a show of respect to the clubs fans.

Livermore did it today when he scored for Hull. That annoyed me. As if the Spurs fans give a shit about him not celebrating.

Yep I'm in agreement with you.

I can understand it when its lampard scoring against Chelsea.

But it seems that any experience for a club, no matter how brief, means footballers no longer celebrate.

Its not a show of respect for the old club's fans. It's a kick in the teeth of your clubs fans. They support your current club. They want you to score. They help to PAY you to score. You shouldn't be unhappy about it.

• Like 1

Unhappiness may be wrong. But they're suppressing happiness.

They should be happy to score a goal. There's nothing wrong with that, even if its against their old team.

Like I said, I've no problem with a player not celebrating against a team they played for for ages. But these players that don't celebrate against a team they made a handful of appearances for is ridiculous

Edited by Stevo985

I dunno, fans are mostly fickle shits anyway, with the exception of instances where you've been at the prior club for a good ten year spell, I say go nuts and celebrate. To do it as if you're following some kind of protocol, even if you were only on loan there for two months as a toddler seems over the top really.

Actually I've changed my mind If a player wants to celebrate a goal against a former club then fair enough but If they decide not to then good on them. Should just do what they feel really.

Edited by useless

Â