Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

People call my car the Dean Machine. No objections to it (seeing as my name is Dean) but it's just a car. People who often need lifts from work etc say "meet you at the Dean Machine?".

In fact, this thread makes me think that I should invent a really rubbish name and tell people to refer to it as that just to be obnoxious and unfunny.

People call my car the Dean Machine. No objections to it (seeing as my name is Dean) but it's just a car. People who often need lifts from work etc say "meet you at the Dean Machine?".

In fact, this thread makes me think that I should invent a really rubbish name and tell people to refer to it as that just to be obnoxious and unfunny.

An ex-girlfriend of mine once had a car with a (fake) fur-lined "ceiling". She called it "The Sex Machine", and said the fur kept her feet warm. :lol:

Even more amusingly, it was an Austin Allegro.

An ex-girlfriend of mine once had a car with a (fake) fur-lined "ceiling". She called it "The Sex Machine", and said the fur kept her feet warm.

Fake fur? What use is that?

Furry animals are all in favour of it.

Most of my mates have names for their cars. Not that weird really.

My laptop has a name too by the way. it's Lappy.

I'm serious by the way.

There are certain things you keep to yourself and take with you to your grave......

I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Dr. Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang.

An ex-girlfriend of mine once had a car with a (fake) fur-lined "ceiling". She called it "The Sex Machine", and said the fur kept her feet warm.

I was just a bit skeptical of its efficacy regarding keeping feet warm.

I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Dr. Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang.

What kind of doctor and how did he qualify? I used to have a favourite head hair called Fred but I pulled it out one regrettable afternoon.

Most of my mates have names for their cars. Not that weird really.

My laptop has a name too by the way. it's Lappy.

I'm serious by the way.

There are certain things you keep to yourself and take with you to your grave......

My sarcasm detector has just exploded...Touche my friend! :lol:

It was a joke. Fur-lined ceiling? Bare feet upwards? Sex machine?

Mine was called "the death trap" after I gave a couple of friends a lift in it just after passing. Part of the way through the journey one of them shouted at me to pull into a layby. (Which I did) because she said (and I quote) "There's a loud rattling sound." and that i should check my tyres. I then explained to her i was running on the edge of the cats eyes in the road! So from then on it was dubbed the death trap by everyone else who was in the car despite it being perfectly safe. :lol:

The deodorant ad on skysports.com. It starts on its own and has a loud sound. I'm listening to the radio online, or music and on comes this loud thunder thing. ****.off

This. stupid stupid adverts that start on there own and theres no way of muting them also adverts before watching a video that you cant skip or even mute. god so annoying.

It was a joke. Fur-lined ceiling? Bare feet upwards? Sex machine?

:( I feel so embarrassed now because I have no idea what you're alluding to.

Â