Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

See, the age thing never bothers me. I've always (since I can remember) looked at birthdays of a celebration of life.

As a hardwired atheist I firmly believe this is it and there's **** all else to follow, so while i'm here occasionally i'll have a little look around and think 'this isn't too bad actually and at least i've managed to experience it'. My birthday is just another little reminder of that.

So cheer up and have a beer!  :cheers:

boring fact among many   ... I've had more birthdays outside of England than I have in England 

tbh I dont really make much of a fuss , it's just another day but one where i get slightly more cake than other days

I did of course cross the dateline for my 40th and have it twice ( turned 40 on a night out in Auckland , and then turned 40 again on a  night out  in Apia) ... but that's probably the only birthday I've made a deal out of

Work

I know I sound like a broken record but today i'm on holiday and i've worked for 4-5 hours, on top of working until midnight last night.

I thought only teachers worked this hard? (Sorry Stefan) (Sorry Donster)  :)

Work

I know I sound like a broken record but today i'm on holiday and i've worked for 4-5 hours, on top of working until midnight last night.

Your status as a real man is defined entirely by your utility, so it looks like you're definitely d'Man!

See, the age thing never bothers me. I've always (since I can remember) looked at birthdays of a celebration of life.

As a hardwired atheist I firmly believe this is it and there's **** all else to follow, so while i'm here occasionally i'll have a little look around and think 'this isn't too bad actually and at least i've managed to experience it'. My birthday is just another little reminder of that.

boring fact among many   ... I've had more birthdays outside of England than I have in England 

I've spent more birthdays in Kenya than England

boring fact among many ...   I've spent more birthdays in Kenya than England

fixed that for you :P

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

Work

serves you right for breaking the worlds economy :P

Work

Xela is actually the Labour Party?

Work

Xela is actually the Labour Party?

i thought they only broke the UK economy  , and evil bankers broke the world by forcing us to go on holidays , buy cars and  take out mortgages we couldn't afford  ....

Edited by tonyh29

Everyone at work is going out on the piss tonight, I opted not to go and thought I would get myself a nice bottle of gingerbread rum to drink instead...can't get none though, that's scuppered my plans for tonight, I suppose it'll be Stella and wine or vodka...again

Â