Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I have pulled a muscle in my back, pulling an empty bookshelf from one room to another.

I felt it ping, strangest and one of the most painful experiences of my life, i fell on the floor and couldn't breathe, like I was winded.

Slept about 2 hours last night and my works chair is so uncomfortable, it's upsetting :(

Do some back exercises, such as lie on your front and lift your upper body off the floor, but try and keep your hips on the floor and try and hold that position for 10/15 seconds, and sit upright, tuck a rolled up jumper between the arch of your back on your chair too help

I have pulled a muscle in my back, pulling an empty bookshelf from one room to another.

I felt it ping, strangest and one of the most painful experiences of my life, i fell on the floor and couldn't breathe, like I was winded.

Slept about 2 hours last night and my works chair is so uncomfortable, it's upsetting :(

A nice soothing pipe of crack will sort that out.

• Like 3

Hm, Jenny was complaining about her back last night too... 

[donnie] Interesting development  :detect: [/donnie]

• Like 4

It probably suits them, if they're anything like the blokes in my office, they'll also be wearing square-toed shoes, and the shirt will be a size too big with the trousers a size too short. And their tie will be so short that is looks like a school boy's or so long they can use it to wipe their arse. Yet never at the correct length even accidentally.

I'd like to see a mandatory uniform for anyone who is unable to buy clothes that fit.

Edited by Davkaus

Its just a ruse to get one of those 'special' chairs at work that cost £2000!

• Like 1

The more time I spend in London, the more I feel like I'm turning into William 'D-Fens' Foster.

Driving around last night, in the dark with the neon of advertising all around, car windows down and a bit of asian dub playing. 

Brixton, Chelsea Bridge, Fulham, Hammersmith and out along the raised A4.

Quite a filmic experience.

• Like 1

People who wear ties with short sleeve shirts. Grow up, you're not in primary school.

People who tuck their ties into their trousers.

Ties and short sleeves are acceptable at times, especially in a Hanoian summer. Ties tucked into trousers is painfully embarrassing. Just why?

The more time I spend in London, the more I feel like I'm turning into William 'D-Fens' Foster.

Driving around last night, in the dark with the neon of advertising all around, car windows down and a bit of asian dub playing.

I tend to play 50s jazz while driving through cities at night, for the full film noir experience. Wrong thread, though.
  • Like 1

I tend to play 50s jazz while driving through cities at night, for the full film noir experience. Wrong thread, though.

I've tried, but I struggle with jazz, I do tend to need a simple repeated loop. It may well indicate clinically low IQ. Or taste aids.

Â