Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Clingy, attention-seeking whores who post slutty photos on Facebook saying "OMG HOW UGLY AM I?". Don't get me wrong of course I like a nice looking girl as much as the next guy, but I'm referring to those women known about town because they are crawling with STDs.

:lol: There was a girl in my old history class who was exactly like that. I was at a house party about 2 years back. There was literally a queue outside the bedroom door of 3 guys. I was sitting downstairs playing Fifa with a mate, the poor girl came in, didn't see me and asked if anyone had seen her knickers. You can imagine the awkwardness when she realised I was there. :lol:

Alas, she was struck down with an awful illness after that. Poor girl. I hope she got better.

The fact I have had the Mad Men boxset since Xmas and only properly started watching it tonight. Great show.

I have every episode from midway through season 2 on my DVR but haven't watched those (I've watched the earlier ones).

I touched on this briefly in General Chat.

Hugs.

I can't stand them. I don't get why everyone loves hugs, I don't, I never give out hugs.

The fact I have had the Mad Men boxset since Xmas and only properly started watching it tonight. Great show.
I have box sets I've owned for YEARS and haven't started watching yet. It's a matter of finding time.

When my daughter is on a 6 am start I give her a lift to work and I can then fit in a film or a series episode without interruption before I go to work myself.

I'd usually rather be reading, anyway TBH.

People who say "I could care less about ..."

Right, which means you DO care about it to some extent because you could care less if you tried. Surely the phrase you're looking for is "I couldn't care less about ..."

Right, which means you DO care about it to some extent because you could care less if you tried. Surely the phrase you're looking for is "I couldn't care less about ..."

Definitely this. It's usually Americans, I'm afraid. And unlike some transatlantic language differences, this one is just plain WRONG.

Another one I've come across is "If you think that, you've got another thing coming". It's another THINK.

Definitely this. It's usually Americans, I'm afraid. And unlike some transatlantic language differences, this one is just plain WRONG.

I think it's mixed up with "I could give a shit" which means you currently don't give a shit.

Â