Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

had some good action last night, started off in the living room and while we were in the living room on the sofa i had the golden shower. just got up this morning and sat on the sofa ready to go work and i realise my arse is wet, doh :wacko: going to stink of piss today :D this is the piss you off thread though.

I'm assuming your kids are at home?

You need to to burn that sofa.

Tramp.

she cleaned the sofa when i reminded her about it  :)

I'm struggling with the fact that now I know what he looks like I can picture him being pissed on!

You can also picture the missus doing it!

And the couch

1911817_1414744955455397_642929616693074

was the other couch.

had some good action last night, started off in the living room and while we were in the living room on the sofa i had the golden shower. just got up this morning and sat on the sofa ready to go work and i realise my arse is wet, doh  :wacko: going to stink of piss today  :D  this is the piss you off thread though.

I went camping the other week and rather than get dressed and walk to the toilets in the pouring rain , I had a wee in a cup instead  and then chucked the contents out in the general direction away from our tent

Mrs H wont let anyone use that cup until it's spent 503 days soaked in bleach ... i'd hate to think what she would do with your sofa , probably burn it and then burn the ashes to make doubly sure

My last exam I was busting for a piss but was caught for time so had to hold it in, I could barely walk by the time the exam had finished went into the mens but was one of the last ones out so there was a queue, straight out to the car and pissed into my bottle from the exam. Was in the car for about 2 days after how somebody didn't try and drink it is beyond me. 

• Like 1

I probably shouldnt joke about this but with regards to my earlier post, if you hear of a murder/suicide in Leeds in about a month then three guesses who are involved...

I probably shouldnt joke about this but with regards to my earlier post, if you hear of a murder/suicide in Leeds in about a month then three guesses who are involved...

Erm... OK, I'll have first guess. 

Is it me? 

i much prefer [The Stone Roses] debut if im honest. its a band that never really fulfilled their full potential.

A late sixties music fan like you really should give 'Second Coming' another listen. 

I always have fun playing 'spot the influence' - I can hear Byrds, Yardbirds, Bluesbreakers, Fleetwood Mac, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Doors... it just goes on. 

OK, Ian Brown is a shite vocalist, but this album''s all about John Squire (Jimmy Page's biggest fan). Just listen to the opening track 'Breaking Into Heaven' - he plays one solo after another, in different styles - I can certainly hear Page, Clapton, Beck, Gilmour, Hendrix, Peter Green, maybe others. Showboating, sure, but he has the chops to back it up. 

By comparison, the first album is simply a 'dance' rhythm section behind a bunch of so-so jangly Byrds pastiches. OK as far as it goes, but pale stuff compared to its successor. 

Of course, at the time, the received hipster rock critic wisdom was that 1966 was cool, but 1970 wasn't. I begged to differ then, and I do now. 

• Like 4

Ruge is top. Bet it would be a mad night out on the sauce with him

if your into clubs im not your man, them days went a while back as i just enjoy your normal pubs and late night bars now. ive mellowed slightly now but as a lot of people do i drink way to much when im out and im usually centre of attention when drunk which does not suit everyone. i thrive on  being pissed and in that whole enviroment.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

i much prefer [The Stone Roses] debut if im honest. its a band that never really fulfilled their full potential.

A late sixties music fan like you really should give 'Second Coming' another listen. 

I always have fun playing 'spot the influence' - I can hear Byrds, Yardbirds, Bluesbreakers, Fleetwood Mac, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Doors... it just goes on. 

OK, Ian Brown is a shite vocalist, but this album''s all about John Squire (Jimmy Page's biggest fan). Just listen to the opening track 'Breaking Into Heaven' - he plays one solo after another, in different styles - I can certainly hear Page, Clapton, Beck, Gilmour, Hendrix, Peter Green, maybe others. Showboating, sure, but he has the chops to back it up. 

By comparison, the first album is simply a 'dance' rhythm section behind a bunch of so-so jangly Byrds pastiches. OK as far as it goes, but pale stuff compared to its successor. 

Of course, at the time, the received hipster rock critic wisdom was that 1966 was cool, but 1970 wasn't. I begged to differ then, and I do now. 

my favourite stone roses song is love spreads which is off the second album, i see your point but for how i view the stone roses their first album represents them more imo. must admit i aint gave them a listen for a while but next time i do i will give second coming a spin.

Ruge is top. Bet it would be a mad night out on the sauce with him.

Depends on what kind of 'sauce' you are talking about.

i can see myself going back on the jd after last night. stopped drinking it a few years back but last night made me realise how much i like it and miss it.

I love Rugeley Villa! I spat my tea when I read that this morning  :)

tea in the morning! you rebel.

I just didn't fancy a mouthful of piss this morning  :P

• Like 1

Â