Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I've never really encountered many Chinese in Thailand.. it's mainly the Japanese and Koreans in the strip clubs in Bangkok (went in by mistake, honest  :blush: ). Generally found them quite polite, although they do like to flash the cash - the girls are all over them like flies around the proverbial. 

The Ruskies in Phuket though, are out of control! I do like watching the Russians though... Boris will have a pot belly and mullet, yet will have an absolute stunning wife tottering around in 6 inch heels!  :D

Chinese people.

Or at least the ones I encountered on holiday, which was quite a lot.

Hands down the rudest people I've ever seen/met/encountered.

Shocked me.

that will be rich Chinese  ... only beaten in the rudeness stakes by rich Indians

go to any tourist attraction that has the words " No Photo's " and rest assured 99% of these Indians and Chinese will be clicking away with their cameras ignoring the people who work there telling them otherwise

yeah it's a tad generic but it's one of those observations you sorta notice  , much like you notice drunk brits in any decent European weekend destination

Maybe if they put up signs that said 'No photos' in Chinese they'd deter them better?

Should we all be racists now? Only the farm takes up most of the day and in the evening I just like a cup of tea. I wouldn't be able to devote myself full time to the old racism.

• Like 2

Not sure if been mentioned on here before but...

When Online clothes shopping, clicking on an item you fancy, to see there is no sizes available at all, never mind the size you want!

Get it off the website if there is no sizes at all!

• Like 2

Not sure if been mentioned on here before but...

When Online clothes shopping, clicking on an item you fancy, to see there is no sizes available at all, never mind the size you want!

Get it off the website if there is no sizes at all!

yes yes yes yes yes yes

It says "no photos" on the terms and conditions for match tickets at Villa Park.... In fact it says no cameras or recording equipment.

Is this season, the first time it has said that on them?

Â