Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

That BT sport coverage then. My God. Never seen such one-eyed coverage than that before. If it wasn't Michael Owen burying his tongue into Wayne Rooney's arse, it was Darren Fletcher inserting himself into Juan Mata every time he played a five yard pass. Not to mention the producer switching to the crowd each time they decided to chant something.

**** football.

• Like 1

The coverage was tedious. I switched over to the rugby before long.

(Stade Francais v Racing Metro. Cracking game, still on)

I put the cricket (cue obligatory I hate cricket comment) on after Mata scored. I said I stop watching if United scored a 3rd, at half time.  

It's gotten to the point where I don't go into them because it genuinely embarrasses me. I fear fans of other teams stumbling upon those threads. They'd have a field day.

I haven't checked, but I'd hazard a guess that match threads for other clubs' forums would be equally as embarrassing. It's people reacting to events in the heat of the moment. Don't take it too seriously. 

But then again, I guess that's why you've posted it in the "Things that piss you off that shouldn't" topic.

;)

I think I'd rather watch Michael Owen commentate on a wall than watch rugby.

An "I hate rugby" comment instead. Makes a refreshing change. 

I didn't see your post before I made the comment, otherwise I would've said something about cricket. ;)

• Like 1

I'd rather watch cricket than list..e.. no, I can't go that far. Not even Michael Owen is enough to drive me to cricket.

On reflection it was an overreaction on my part. Comparing the entertainment value of rugby and Michael Owen's commentary is just not fair on rugby.

People posting on facebook which you think is them being sarcastic but you can't know for sure.

EDIT (I actually haven't edited), scrub that: People responding cryptically on facebook.

People posting on facebook which you think is them being sarcastic but you can't know for sure.

EDIT (I actually haven't edited), scrub that: People responding cryptically on facebook.

What about people who do it on Villatalk? Are...they...baddies too or real cool guys?

What about people who do it on Villatalk? Are...they...baddies too or real cool guys?

real cool baddies

• Like 1

Ive got to the age now where no matter how much or what i drink, i sleep for 6 hours, no more, no less, so i went out Friday night, had 6 pints and 2 bottles of bud, went to bed at 12, was awake awake at 6am, so i gets up, makes a massive jug of filter coffee, put my music entertainment player on (ipod) and decide to do my packing as i go on holiday next week.

i needed a jumper or some such, basically a long sleeved garment to keep me warm during the night time for the holiday, as the weather in the algarve is warm during the day but chilly at night, so i txt my missus and tell her in popping up merry hill to buy a jumper, she txt's me back to say she will come with as she needs some clothes to i got to merry hill at half 12, i got back at 6.30 with

a wardrobe

a baby cot bed

a pram

a set of sauce pans

34 bags of golden wander crisps

3 pairs of shorts

assorted scented candles

an etch a sketch

i didn't even get my jumper, i ended up going into the weatherspoons to have a pint, during which time i nipped out to have a smoke and i had a villa shirt on, some bloke started up s conversation by telling me that he gets into the villa for free, because he has contacts who get tickets off the black market, and these guys can also get him drugs and guns off this black market website he uses.

and the villa lost. Again

i hate Saturdays.

Â