Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

That after seeing this article , my offers to the female community in Surrey have resulted in a banning order at Boots ..oh well there is always the Clinique counter at Debenhams tomorrow

Oh how disgusting! :puke:  You made me click on a Daily Mail link!  ;)

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 3

Discussing?

I'm having a nightmare with my spelling and grammar at the moment. Keep telling me though, it's the only way I'll learn. 

I'd have gone with clicking the link made your IQ drop and made you forget how to use proper grammar for a moment.

Ye. Wor e jus sed.

Discussing?

I'm having a nightmare with my spelling and grammar at the moment. Keep telling me though, it's the only way I'll learn. 

I don't have a problem with spelling my grammar ...................... she's dead 

The Daily Heil get a web hit from me every day.

I'm genuinely intrigued to see what mob baiting techniques they're using each day.

if it wasn't for VT'ers linking to their articles they wouldn't have any hits on their website

That after seeing this article , my offers to the female community in Surrey have resulted in a banning order at Boots ..oh well there is always the Clinique counter at Debenhams tomorrow

She goes on: ''I know some of you are thinking "What is she saying?!" but we have to assume that your lover is a healthy clean man and eats wells.

:huh:

New car's been delayed by a week :(

Engine probably failed.

I should have bought a ford focus I guess.

It would have gone perfectly with my beige suit, plain girlfriend and average life after all ;)

The Audi will go with your Folex watch, polyester suit and 'rich' facade. ;)

New car's been delayed by a week :(

Engine probably failed.
I should have bought a ford focus I guess.

It would have gone perfectly with my beige suit, plain girlfriend and average life after all ;)

The Audi will go with your Folex watch, polyester suit and 'rich' facade. ;)

*shrugs*

And?

;)

Â