Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Kevin peterson, Keven Peterson, Kevin **** PETERSON

Who **** cares

I do ..cause now he gets to play for the Mighty Surrey next season instead of with a bunch of deadbeats at England

He'll probably just use his pay off from England to buy him out of there. :P

One thing I've noticed recently is Bob Crow has a fine selection of hats.

that's what a salary of £145,000 a year gets you

Right on Brother  ... we are all in this together

Kevin peterson, Keven Peterson, Kevin **** PETERSON

Who **** cares

I do ..cause now he gets to play for the Mighty Surrey next season instead of with a bunch of deadbeats at England

He'll probably just use his pay off from England to buy him out of there. :P

meh ..he reported for training today according to the web site ... practised how to play spin bowlers .. probably someone should have thought of this 20 years ago :P

Mayonnaise!! I hate the shit.

Some beautiful sounding pre packed sandwiches in Asda that I could have for lunch. Chicken tika, BLT, chicken and pesto,ham salad all on beautiful brown bread. But they all have god damn mayo on them so cant eat it!

The non mayo sandwiches are just plain boring ham. Not even any salad. AND to top it off they have the CHEEK, the CHEEK to put it on the lamest,cheapest white bread they can find! Its that cheap, ducks wouldnt even eat it.So firstly I cant have salad, or get anything nice as a topping, I cant even have brown bread like the rest of the sarnies. **** MAYO!

That's almost word for word what I have posted in the past.

Add Coleslaw into the mix as well for me. Obviously not on sandwiches, but you know, in general. 

Tube strike.

Bob Crow.

That is all.

Damn that Bob Crow, tying to save people's jobs *tut*

By making people unable to get to work?

I got to work. In fact, I got from Stoke Newington to Camden, then to Stratford, Oxford Circus then back to Camden. I'm on the bus home from Finsbury park.

Bus erections.

It's not just me affected by this unexplainable phenomenon then?
It usually happens to me as my stop is coming up. I adopt the Tuck method personally

Hiding it is a mistake, I ensure that each and every passenger on my regular bus is made aware of my penile situation, now I never have to sit next to anyone else.

• Like 1

Â