Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Same goes for Paul Weller, a man I'd have followed to the ends of the earth when he was in the Jam.

Then I met him, turns out he's another bellend that captured the zetgeist just when I was looking for something to belong to.

Same goes for Paul Weller, a man I'd have followed to the ends of the earth when he was in the Jam.

Then I met him, turns out he's another bellend that captured the zetgeist just when I was looking for something to belong to.

And he has a silly haircut.

And he has a silly haircut.

Hey, back in the day all my mates tried to copy his back comb buffont - except me, early onset baldyness and a sense of self respect made me resist.

I stuck with the suede head, not quite a skin head look, so beloved of erotic paperback novellas of the day, such as 'Dragon Skins' or 'Knuckle Girls'.

Collectible apparently, now I've thrown them away.

Anyone calling a woman a 'good girl'. Mostly happens in songs, as I've yet to hear a chap 'in real life' call a lady a 'good girl' and not get promptly clipped round the ear.

You obviously, and fortunately, live no where near to Essex.

In Essex they have a noise they use instead of the word 'girl' it's more like 'gihw'

Anyone calling a woman a 'good girl'. Mostly happens in songs, as I've yet to hear a chap 'in real life' call a lady a 'good girl' and not get promptly clipped round the ear.

I've called women "good girl" before.

But with the only intention being to wind them up

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia
Former Smiths singer says there is no difference between believing in the abattoir and supporting Auschwitz

Eating meat is not murder, it's much worse than that, according to the celebrated miserablist and former Smiths singer Morrissey.

"I see no difference between eating animals and paedophilia," he said. "They are both rape, violence, murder. If I'm introduced to anyone who eats beings, I walk away."

While devout Morrissey fans may regard his every word as divine writ – including his recent monumental autobiography which he insisted on being published in the Penguin Classics series – he pushed them to the limit in his latest utterances.

"Imagine, for example, if you were in a nightclub and someone said to you: 'Hello, I enjoy bloodshed, throat-slitting and the destruction of life,' well, I doubt if you'd want to exchange phone numbers," he said.

The insights were shared in a Q&A session on his fan website, True to You. Asked about his proudest achievement, he said it was persuading many people to stop eating meat. "If you believe in the abattoir then you would support Auschwitz. There's no difference."

But he wasn't done: "If Jamie 'Orrible is so certain that flesh-food is tasty then why doesn't he stick one of his children in a microwave?" he asked. And of Cilla Black preparing a leg of lamb recently on television: "Since a lamb is a baby, I wondered what kind of mind Cilla Black could possibly have that would convince her that eating a baby is OK?"

His argument failed to convince some. "This isn't in any way intended to cause offence to you or any other Morrissey enthusiasts, but he really does need a good shoeing sometimes," Dan Layton commented on the Gigwise website, one of many which took up the subject.

Morrissey also threatened to "slip into permanent unconsciousness" if any journalist ever asked him again about the Smiths.

Mark Fairley suggested: "The sooner someone asks him about the Smiths, the better …"

From The Guardian

What an absolute word removed.

His autobiography is published by puffin classics

I see what you did there.

Oh.

I'm not sure I do!

Oh, OK, I take it back then. 

His autobiography is published by Penguin Classics (a fact which really boils my piss). 

Puffin is the childrens' imprint of Penguin Books, so I assumed you were making play on that. 

I've just packed my bags after a quick 10 days here. It's packed and waiting by the door but my mum keeps producing bollocks to take with me. There's: half a Christmas cake, two individual Christmas puds, a tin of les Cadbury's Fingres and a massive sack of walnuts.

That advert for dietchef.com and healthy meals delivered right to you door.

Let's face it, if you can't be bothered to walk to the shops, you're not going to be losing weight anytime soon..

• Like 1

That advert for dietchef.com and healthy meals delivered right to you door.

Let's face it, if you can't be bothered to walk to the shops, you're not going to be losing weight anytime soon..

I think you completely missed the point of it no? Yes yes, the title of the thread, I know.

Â