Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Stop arguing about sports.  Football clearly rules over all.  It's the reason we're all here and is the most popular sport in the world for a reason.  It also easily makes the most sense as a game.

Ugh ice hockey.  Try having a 2 minute conversation with a Canadian about anything and you will hear the word 'hockey' at least 20 times.

Stop arguing about sports.  Football clearly rules over all.  It's the reason we're all here and is the most popular sport in the world for a reason.  It also easily makes the most sense as a game.

Ugh ice hockey.  Try having a 2 minute conversation with a Canadian about anything and you will hear the word 'hockey' at least 20 times.

Aye, Hockey, Aye, maple syrup, Aye...

sp_1204_03.jpg

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 2

AYE, Hockey, AYE, maple syrup, Aye...

And Canada aye.  They don't let you forget the fact that they are Canadian for a split second.

AYE, Hockey, AYE, maple syrup, Aye...

And Canada aye.  They don't let you forget the fact that they are Canadian for a split second.

I was born in Hamilton, Ontario eh...

Edited by AVFCforever1991

me and my wife are hoping to emigrate to Canada :)

I keep telling her we're moving in with the mushroom people of Nova Scotia, and she doesn't get it :lol:

Canada is a beta country so you won't be allowed in, eh...

SWOOSH! :lol:

I'm BETA for what it's worth, I just got lucky :P 

• Like 1

I keep telling her we're moving in with the mushroom people of Nova Scotia, and she doesn't get it :lol:

Sounds like Alpha talk to me...

• Like 2

Sounds like Alpha talk to me...

:lol:

Omega baby!

(Cable guy??)

Â