Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Just been over at my Dad's place for a few days, anyway the thing that pisses me off is whenever I watch Villa or the football afternoons with him it always seems to jinx our results. I can't remember the last time Villa won when I was with him, doesn't help he's a United fan so when ever we are head to head the result is familiar

People who let off fireworks.

Fixed?

No. Fireworks are decent when appropriate.

In summer 2012 when I worked over in the States, at the end of the summer we put fireworks on the floating docks in the lake while we sat on the lake-beach. There was a storm about 10/15 miles away in the distance and it all looked absolutely spectacular.

People who let off fireworks.

Fixed?

No. Fireworks are decent when appropriate.

In summer 2012 when I worked over in the States, at the end of the summer we put fireworks on the floating docks in the lake while we sat on the lake-beach. There was a storm about 10/15 miles away in the distance and it all looked absolutely spectacular.

It's hard to think it looks good when it's people letting off crappy cheap ones in Chelmsley Wood. I'm not a fan. Your event does sound much better though.

Anyway another thing that really pissed me off happened today. My Dad is a disability badge holder because of his Alpha 1 Deficiency as the background to this story. We arrived at the local Budgens store to get our take-out curry meal and all the disability spaces were taken so we parked elsewhere. I stayed in the car whilst he got our meal. I could see him before he got back in the car, his face didn't look too positive so I asked if he was OK,

he said 'did you see me chatting with that fellow'

me 'no'

my dad 'I saw him going to the disabled cars and asked him if he was disabled, he said he was, I then asked him where was his badge, then he put his face to mine and told me to **** off-three times'

me 'what's his car?'

my dad 'Rover 75, but he quickly left after before I could photo his plate'

If he was still there I would have happily knocked him out in broad daylight. We've all parked in disabled spots no doubt but the disrespect of the bloke is unreal. I was so **** angry and still am if I think about it. Hopefully I'll meet up with him one day

Behind some twunt earlier in a white fiesta st down the long country lane from Wythall to Kings Norton/west heath. He did 35 all the way on a national speed limit road and there was not one chance to overtake him. All the way I was getting more and more annoyed and then at the end he turned into the scums waste hills training tip without indicating which just sent me overboard. I went round the island, went back on myself and pulled into the gates, security guy came over so I rolled down the window 'Arry style and told him to "tell whoever was in that fiesta st right there he is an inbred word removed'. Bloke started pissing himself which got me laughing then told me not to worry about it and said take care mate. I then drove off to moms for a cup of tea and pizza. 

Conpletely ridiculous of me but I really ****ing hate small heath sister ****ing scum word removed's. Would have probably ignored it if he hadn't have turned into that ****hole.

I nipped out to Budgens earlier to grab a curry. I left my disabled badge at home (I've got Tourette's) but didn't realise until I'd already parked up and gone inside.

Anyway I gets my curry, leave the shop and some fella comes up to me and starts questioning why I'm in the disabled spot without a badge. I try to state my case calmly and without prejudice but through my embarrassment my Tourette's kick in and I tell the bloke to **** off! Not once, not twice, but thrice!

Before I can explain myself he's reaching for his Polaroid, I had to leave quick sharp too as I see his son come out with their food and he's a mean looking hombre. Almost shit a kidney.

What an evening.

• Like 2

Been on Tripadvisor just to read some of the reviews where i went on holiday about a month ago.

Some idiot has complained about finding seaweed on the beach! I mean imagine finding seaweed on a beach!

What next? The water too wet?

• Like 2

Been on Tripadvisor just to read some of the reviews where i went on holiday about a month ago.

Some idiot has complained about finding seaweed on the beach! I mean imagine finding seaweed on a beach!

What next? The water too wet?

People are starting to use Tripadvisor as an excuse to get free crap far too often.

One woman the other day uttered the words "I'll write a bad review on Tripadvisor if I don't get a free bottle of wine".

The match thread being locked, without unlocking the post match thread. Get it together, mod team. :P

If only there was a way that people could make their own threads when the mods got the automatic unlock time wrong because they were at the game.

In fact bugger it.. I'm not doing it for you in future, you guys can create your own poll.

Myself.

I hate losing.

I support a team that loses a lot.

Not really. You support a team that loses more often than you'd like. So does everybody, pretty much. 

You don't support small heath though. 

• Like 2

BT Sports. 

I just switched to BT Broadband. Didn't do it for the sport, it was just cheaper than my current ISP. 

Still, I thought, I should get at least one or two Villa games. 

Saturday October 26: Crystal Palace v Arsenal - 12:45pm

Saturday November 2: Newcastle Utd v Chelsea - 12:45pm

Saturday November 23: Everton v Liverpool - 12:45pm

Sunday December 1: Tottenham v Manchester Utd - 12:00pm

Tuesday December 3: Crystal Palace v West Ham - 8pm

Wednesday December 4: Swansea v Newcastle Utd - 7.45pm

Saturday December 7: Manchester Utd v Newcastle Utd - 12.45pm

Saturday December 14: Manchester City v Arsenal - 12.45pm

Saturday December 21: Liverpool v Cardiff - 12.45pm

Thursday December 26: West Ham v Arsenal - 3pm

Thursday December 26: Manchester City v Liverpool - 5.30pm

Wednesday January 1: Southampton v Chelsea - 3pm

Wednesday January 1: Manchester United v Spurs - 5.30pm

Oh **** OFF. 

• Like 1

old lady in the supermarket just pulled a donkey choker of twenties out of her bag

when do people get to the state where they are physically feeble and start carrying around what must have been about £600 in cash in a shopping bag

anyway....I'm £600 up on the day, so all good!

• Like 3

The match thread being locked, without unlocking the post match thread. Get it together, mod team. :P

If only there was a way that people could make their own threads when the mods got the automatic unlock time wrong because they were at the game.

In fact bugger it.. I'm not doing it for you in future, you guys can create your own poll.

You can't do that, I don't pay my council tax for service like this!

• Like 2

Â