Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I had an altercation with someone in a tube station yesterday, it culminated in me telling him that if I saw them again I would '**** kill him'. Not good, but nothing makes my blood boil like the tube, especially on a Friday evening when I'm trying to get out of London.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

words removed in jeeps who cross the middle of the road to dodge a pothole ......absolute grade A words removed its a **** jeep an off road vehicle you word removed

Most people just buy them to be supposedly 'fashionable' than for what they actually are. By most people I mean anyone who isn't a farmer.

• Like 1

And farmers usually by stripped out bare metal ones...

Not a Discovery with tinted windows and leather interior.

The match thread being locked, without unlocking the post match thread. Get it together, mod team. :P

I would have topped myself if I'd stayed in there...

People who let off fireworks during daylight. **** off you cretins.

People who let off fireworks really late, and by that I mean after the bedtime of all people who should be interested in fireworks.

A tit a few blocks away from ours started their little fireworks display just before midnight yesterday. I guess that's enough time to wander back from the pub, have a snack and then entertain their neighbours with fireworks. Hopefully they didn't horribly and painfully burn themselves in a fashion that will teach them a good long lasting lesson on being anti social idiots.

• Like 1

Â