Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

These two drug smugglers in Peru.

They'll be in prison for a couple of years before they get a trial. Their entire story is comically bad.

They were threatened in Spain and the they'd be watched. When you're on a flight from Spain to Peru what are these lads going to do? Hijack the plane if you tell the Air hostess?

Then the cctv footage of one of the girls wandering around on her own in Peru. As if a) she'd want to be on her own in this situation or B) that the gang would want them to split up.

Finally at the Airport check in when you've a bag full of smuggled drugs and they ask you if you've packed your own bags you can say no. Again what are the gang gonna do? Start shooting up an airport?

Stupid girls tried to make some quick money by trying this. They got caught. You deserve the time you're gonna get.

Now get off the news please. Nobody cares. You're taking up space from real news like new photos of the Royal Baby :rolleyes:

Rant over.

• Like 3

That the optimum volume on my car radio is 13.

Like f*ck am I driving around with it set to that.

Push your seat back further and drive at 14. Same thing.
  • Like 1

Why not?

Are you mad? 13 isn't an even number or a multiple of 5. :lol:

Exactly. Volume has to be an even number (I don't agree about the multiple of five thing - 15 is equally unacceptable to me).

We did this in the OCD thread some time ago.

I just set mine so that the rear view mirror vibrates and pulsates and makes the world behind me slightly fuzzy. A happy side effect is that it also alerts me that I've left coins in the central executive tray.

That is the correct volume.

Was queuing for the ATM at lunch and the lad ahead of me, puts in his card, takes out money, gets his money, puts in his card again takes out more money & then finally puts his card for the THIRD TIME and checks his balance, I was fit to stab the man.

These two drug smugglers in Peru.

They'll be in prison for a couple of years before they get a trial. Their entire story is comically bad.

They were threatened in Spain and the they'd be watched. When you're on a flight from Spain to Peru what are these lads going to do? Hijack the plane if you tell the Air hostess?

Then the cctv footage of one of the girls wandering around on her own in Peru. As if a) she'd want to be on her own in this situation or B) that the gang would want them to split up.

Finally at the Airport check in when you've a bag full of smuggled drugs and they ask you if you've packed your own bags you can say no. Again what are the gang gonna do? Start shooting up an airport?

Stupid girls tried to make some quick money by trying this. They got caught. You deserve the time you're gonna get.

Now get off the news please. Nobody cares. You're taking up space from real news like new photos of the Royal Baby :rolleyes:

Rant over.

As someone else said on here, if this was two black guys from a council estate it wouldn't even make the news, its obvious to most people that they knew what they were doing.

talk of them spending 3 years in prison before there trial, can't see it, can see the government agreeing with Peru for them to stand trial here for it.

Wot Conor said. But on a related note it's a bit **** up that Peru has no bail and you must wait in jail for maybe 3 years for a trial. I wouldn't want to be accused in the wrong over there. You're guaranteed a jail term. Tossers.

Â