Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this Thai bloke meant to take over Man City is having 830,000,000 pounds of his assets frozen..and claims this will in no way affect the Bid...he must be filthy stinking rotten mint!!! :suspect:

sorry mate, but... :offtopic: It's villa transfer thread:rumours,speculation & suggestions

why do people keep talking as if it's de jong OR NRC??!

de jong is a RB/RM and NRC is a Central Midfielder. It's perfectly possible that we'll get neither or both...

:bang:

I think De Jong is a DM/RB and i'm not sure he plays on the wing.I agree with you.It's not NRC or de jong,we could be going for both.Would love both.Must have both.and Sneijder as well.

does anyone remember which forum that Adidas guy posted on because he seemed to predict all January's signings correctly. Its a newspaper but i cant remember which one.

Didn't he say we were Defo going to sign Defoe about 3wks ago!

(Sorry I'm bored getting paperwork sorted for tomorrow,

just couldn't resist!) :winkold:

[quoteAston Villa boss Martin O'Neill could be set to make his first signing of the summer by signing up Nice goalkeeper Hugo Lloris.

The 20-year-old stopper has impressed in his first season for Nice, making 37 appearances.

O'Neill is not alone in his admiration from the goalkeeper with the likes of inter, Parma, Lazio, Monaco, Bordeaus and Lyon all interested in signing the player.

Julie, I think we would sign Defoe if he could find his way out of that hotel he has been in since January :D

Someone locked him in the bathroom or what?!!!.

..sorry joke from other thread about my bath tub!.. lol

Back OT .. As has been said before. that young Slovakian keeper playing for their U21s was brilliant the other night!