What did you just buy?

Phumfeinz

Tupperwares and assorted kitchen gadgetry from TK Maxx.  It depresses me, how much I f**king love TK Maxx.  It shouldn't be exciting, but McGrath help me I can't get enough.

The long search is over.

Absolutely love Sultanna Bran but a lot of my local stores such as Tescos don't do it anymore even though i requested it at the Customer Service desk.

However, went to a Petrol Station just outside of town and found the blighter and plenty of them in their adjoining Supermarket. Bought four boxes. :hooray:

The long search is over.

Absolutely love Sultanna Bran but a lot of my local stores such as Tescos don't do it anymore even though i requested it at the Customer Service desk.

However, went to a Petrol Station just outside of town and found the blighter and plenty of them in their adjoining Supermarket. Bought four boxes. :hooray:

The person at the counter must have thought wow this guy really needs a shit

Edited by Houlston
  • Like 2

The long search is over.

Just buy All Bran (asdas own is good enough) and a packet of raisins.

Loads cheaper and tastes the same

• Like 1

Four one-way tickets for the Newhaven to Dieppe ferry, with four bicycles.  Then three return tickets on the Eurostar a few days later.  We're leaving a mate in Paris.

Can anyone recommend a good electric toothbrush? 

After my Oral-B (ridiculously expensive) one died, I picked up a Boots own brand one for about a tenner 6 months ago. It seems to do the job.

Just got one of these, saved hundreds on a new CD player. Works perfectly with my android phone. Tenner.

ThN6MDt.jpg

You paid way over the going rate man. Good news is the darn thing is gonna save your life. I had one a while back and it was the best £1 I spent

The long search is over.

Just buy All Bran (asdas own is good enough) and a packet of raisins.

Loads cheaper and tastes the same

wouldn't that make it Raisin Bran rather than Sultana Bran ??

Â