What did you just buy?

Phumfeinz

HG6949_342G110.jpg

Been looking for something like that...

Looking to splash out or working on a budget?
Probably looking at what most people would consider the more budget end.

River Island do a nice one in black here - http://www.asos.com/River-Island/River-Island-Holdall/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2849463&cid=13239&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=36&sort=2&clr=Black

Ignore the haters too.  They probably carry their clothes round in Asda bags when they're travelling ;)

I got a similar cheapo version from H&M for about £20. It's worryingly popular with the women at work while the blokes take the piss. I think they're just jel.

A new apartment *gulp*

*looks for the house buying thread*

Good Luck :thumb:

Declaration of fortune sentiment contractually binds me to be able to stay and eat the maximum of 2000 calories of free food daily.

A new apartment *gulp*

Declaration of fortune sentiment contractually binds me to be able to stay and eat the maximum of 2000 calories of free food daily.

Cheers.

Always rented but an ideal place has come up and offer accepted. AIP on mortgage given and should get the full offer early next week.

Just a lot to take in! Just seems to be fees, fees etc!

• Like 1

Just got one of these, saved hundreds on a new CD player. Works perfectly with my android phone. Tenner.

ThN6MDt.jpg

You paid way over the going rate man. Good news is the darn thing is gonna save your life. I had one a while back and it was the best £1 I spent

I know I went for the pricey end, but after reading all the reviews the Philips one seemed the best and most long lasting.

To be fair, it'll serve you well so the price will be irrelevant. I'd have paid a tenner and still been happy. great invention

A new apartment *gulp*

Cheers.

Always rented but an ideal place has come up and offer accepted. AIP on mortgage given and should get the full offer early next week.

Just a lot to take in! Just seems to be fees, fees etc!

Hope you checked out who

you're

fio5.jpg

are?

Â