What did you just buy?

Phumfeinz

Just got one of these, saved hundreds on a new CD player. Works perfectly with my android phone. Tenner.

ThN6MDt.jpg

Yep, a quid on Amazon.  I had one in my last car, but the new car has a CD player.  Works like hands free with the phone as well.

I'd rather have a tape deck and one of them than a CD player...

The long search is over.

Absolutely love Sultanna Bran but a lot of my local stores such as Tescos don't do it anymore even though i requested it at the Customer Service desk.

However, went to a Petrol Station just outside of town and found the blighter and plenty of them in their adjoining Supermarket. Bought four boxes. :hooray:

Just buy All Bran (asdas own is good enough) and a packet of raisins.

Loads cheaper and tastes the same

wouldn't that make it Raisin Bran rather than Sultana Bran ??

Now that's really confused me.  ;)

HG6949_342G110.jpg

Been looking for something like that...

Looking to splash out or working on a budget?
Probably looking at what most people would consider the more budget end. Edited by Chindie

going old tech reminded me of this  ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCS5wgZWzE4

Grr. Just when I was thinking it might be cool, it's just a cool gimmick to grab their attention and direct them to the track online via an app and then other stuff on the app. Cool idea though

Just ordered some more kit for my home studio.  :thumb:

C'mon man, details :)

Nothing too exciting. Some powered speakers, cables, and a DI box/preamp for acoustic guitar. 

Did my first multitrack a couple of nights ago. Acoustic guitar, 2 x electric guitar, 2 x vocal. Nothing special, just learning to use the console. It's fun! 

• Like 1

Just got one of these, saved hundreds on a new CD player. Works perfectly with my android phone. Tenner.

ThN6MDt.jpg

You paid way over the going rate man. Good news is the darn thing is gonna save your life. I had one a while back and it was the best £1 I spent

I know I went for the pricey end, but after reading all the reviews the Philips one seemed the best and most long lasting.

going old tech reminded me of this  ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCS5wgZWzE4

Grr. Just when I was thinking it might be cool, it's just a cool gimmick to grab their attention and direct them to the track online via an app and then other stuff on the app. Cool idea though

Think I'll stay analogue.  A couple of Technics SL1200s will keep you old school...

HG6949_342G110.jpg

Been looking for something like that...

Looking to splash out or working on a budget?
Probably looking at what most people would consider the more budget end.

River Island do a nice one in black here - http://www.asos.com/River-Island/River-Island-Holdall/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2849463&cid=13239&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=36&sort=2&clr=Black

Ignore the haters too.  They probably carry their clothes round in Asda bags when they're travelling ;)

Â