What did you just buy?

Phumfeinz

A new apartment *gulp*

*looks for the house buying thread*

Good Luck :thumb:

Declaration of fortune sentiment contractually binds me to be able to stay and eat the maximum of 2000 calories of free food daily.

Cheers.

Always rented but an ideal place has come up and offer accepted. AIP on mortgage given and should get the full offer early next week.

Just a lot to take in! Just seems to be fees, fees etc!

Hope you checked out who

you're

fio5.jpg

are?

Mainly professional couples or singles. No social housing.

The apartment shares no walls with any other apartment and its at the top (only 2 apartments) and on the end (outside wall and one end and wall to communal hallway at the other end)

a new pair of shoes, I've discovered a love of quality shoes over the last few months, these are my favourite pair so far.

Herring-Herring%20Scott-Chestnut%20Calf-

Wore them for the first time and have besmirched my sole with some scumbag's discarded chewing gum. 

I feel like the police should run the gum through forensics and have the bastard shot.

a new pair of shoes, I've discovered a love of quality shoes over the last few months, these are my favourite pair so far.

Herring-Herring%20Scott-Chestnut%20Calf-

Wore them for the first time and have besmirched my sole with some scumbag's discarded chewing gum. 

I feel like the police should run the gum through forensics and have the bastard shot.

Ah yes. Reminds me of the time I went for my first run in my brand new shoes and stepped in dog shit.

A new apartment *gulp*

*looks for the house buying thread*

Good Luck :thumb:

Declaration of fortune sentiment contractually binds me to be able to stay and eat the maximum of 2000 calories of free food daily.

Cheers.

Always rented but an ideal place has come up and offer accepted. AIP on mortgage given and should get the full offer early next week.

Just a lot to take in! Just seems to be fees, fees etc!

Hope you checked out who

you're

fio5.jpg

are?

Mainly professional couples or singles. No social housing.

The apartment shares no walls with any other apartment and its at the top (only 2 apartments) and on the end (outside wall and one end and wall to communal hallway at the other end)

** shivers **. Get ready for large heating bill. ;)

Â