Nicklas Helenius

bickster

Even if true, why would he go and play for the reserves or castilla. I would even bet that Helenius finds PL more exciting than La Liga, though we are talking about real madrid so that is different animal. Still, this was a huge move for him so I am pretty sure he is content. 

What a random transfer link, up there with Cuellar to Real Madrid a few years ago!

A little off topic but Cuellar to Madrid made sense at the time. He was playing well, if he wasn't called up to the Spain squad the press over there were pushing for it and Madrid were desperate for defensive cover.

This one, however, is mental. Not knocking his potential, but they're unlikely to sign him based on pre season performance are they?

I have a feeling that he'll get the nod on Saturday also. Maybe it's the FB cover photo that AVFC official has put up, or maybe it was Nicklas's tweet just after the Chelsea match saying "Can't wait for Saturday :-) "  They are not particularly good clues, really (of course he can't wait for Saturday, none of us can either!!). Still, just got a feeling.

Capture.PNG

Â