Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

PRI_159759892.jpg

And this sums it up for me. The laughing stock that Newcastle United really are!

We, Villa, endured years of dour ownership, suffered relegation and almost administration and at most times looking like a circus act along the way.

We battled and stood firm and even stared at the plug hole of the championship at one stage - but always a full house and we stood by the club all the way through the storm.

We are now deservedly gradually seeing more of the rainbow in the land of milk and honey in our gradual path of recovery and it will be deservedly so. The Lion roars again!

Yet, this lot are falling in their rusks and abandoning ship because some fantasy takeover has not materialised!  Amusing.

Season after season the ring master manages to attract a maximum full house at Gullible Circus with promises of sorts and takeovers immanent. The eager crowd pulling at the ticket stand to pay the yearly concession fee in excitement!... Roll up, Roll up. 

Only to find that once they enter it was all an illusion and in a puff of smoke it was all over. Sadness billows from the crowd in disappointment.

All is not lost for the Ringmaster though.. be sure he shall return yet again with more promising shows on the horizon to entice the crowd back who are guaranteed to part with their cash once again.

The fun never ends.

• Haha 4

If this US takeover fails to materialise - and you can certainly see that as a possibility - they have the certain prospect of Bruce as manager, no time left in the transfer window, very few funds for those transfers, the sale of their best player. It's about as depressing as football gets. 

4 minutes ago, Jareth said:

If this US takeover fails to materialise - and you can certainly see that as a possibility - they have the certain prospect of Bruce as manager, no time left in the transfer window, very few funds for those transfers, the sale of their best player. It's about as depressing as football gets. 

Sure Bruce is the best managrr to have to beg borrow and steal like he did at Villa 😂

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Jareth said:

He's going be needing this back...

s-l1600.jpg

I think the worst part for Newcastle fans is that in the media they have a bit of a reputation for being deluded but I have met genuine down to earth fans of Newcastle before who understand football

They will be just as pissed somebody let this clown loose

What an absolute bell. I'm probably wrong, but I just dont see a Villa fan doing that. 

The reaction to the Saudi take-over being called off has really soured my opinion of Geordies. I'd rather Villa be shit than owned by that regime.

Just now, Don_Simon said:

What an absolute bell. I'm probably wrong, but I just dont see a Villa fan doing that. 

The reaction to the Saudi take-over being called off has really soured my opinion of Geordies. I'd rather Villa be shit than owned by that regime.

All clubs have people capable of stupid shit. We have our share too.

Â