Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

Just now, ismail-villa said:

Joelinton somehow escaped a booking after about a billion fouls. 

That’s one example.

They’ve received more yellows than any other side this season. Hardly “getting away with murder”?

It doesn't seem sustainable the way they play at 300 miles per hour full intensity every game.

I wonder if they will burn out similar to Bielsas teams with the additional games.

Edited by Pinebro
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

That’s one example.

They’ve received more yellows than any other side this season. Hardly “getting away with murder”?

The fact that they foul so much, have the most yellows, and they STILL get away with murder is mad to me. I'm on a disc server with footy fans across all teams and everyone says the same.

2 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I don't know. I don't care if they beat the world. I just care that they beat us.

Me too and I'm more concerned that Liverpool came back and beat them with 10 men and Nunez being so good. 

• Like 1

They’re such a high energy/high press team that they look confused when Liverpool went down to 10. 

When they had their dip in form last year, it was against a run of teams who just sat back against them. 

The book should be out on them that they don’t know how to break teams down unless it’s a Trippier set piece. In open play, it’s like they’re sad they can’t just foul and run. 

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

Think he had a pop at them first

from memory one of their fan accounts on twitter called him and a few other players out after the man city game and he replied along the lines of where were we before these players came in to the club and now 18 months later you expect us to beat the best team in the world, temper your expectations

he was absolutely right....but football fans are football fans

• Like 2

Hilarious 

Absolutely hilarous.thank you liverpool that was superb to watch them fall apart 😂

Bruno isnt flavour of the montb now with the fans.  I rate him hope the fans get on his back and he **** off

wouldnt mind him here

• Like 1

Â