Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

7 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

No. We have Unai Emery.

It's ok to disagree on some things.

No, you’re blind to what’s going on at Newcastle, it’s either luck, the opposition was shite or they’ve bribed the refs. Howe has built a cracking side, he’s an excellent coach. Villa are doing superb under UE and I for one look forward to a difficult game on the 15th.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Why? They’re breaking the big 6 monopoly, would you rather they just kept taking about the same 6 teams?

Because of who owns them, how they financed their big spending, the luck they’ve had in certain games. The embarrassing media wankfest and tin pot antics on social media e.g. “sob on the Tyne” when we lost. Or the amount of fans having MBS on their Twitter bios. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Because of who owns them, how they financed their big spending, the luck they’ve had in certain games. The embarrassing media wankfest and tin pot antics on social media e.g. “sob on the Tyne” when we lost. Or the amount of fans having MBS on their Twitter bios. 

All the reasons you cite for your dislike of Newcastle is nothing more than envy, nothing more nothing less.

Edited by Random Precision
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Random Precision said:

No, you’re blind to what’s going on at Newcastle, it’s either luck, the opposition was shite or they’ve bribed the refs.

Nope. I'm right :)

3 hours ago, Random Precision said:

Howe has built a cracking side, he’s an excellent coach. Villa are doing superb under UE and I for one look forward to a difficult game on the 15th.

He's built a similar thug side to his Bournemouth one but has wisely had the signings taken away from him. No doubt you'll sign more excellent footballers in the summer.

Looking very likely they'll get champions league. Be interesting to see how they handle it, Howe absolutely zero experience in Europe, I doubt they'll accept league form suffering next season and at the end of the day half the team are the same cloggers that were battling relegation, so a lot of new players needed. Wonder if it will be shades of West Ham who always looked to me like 3-4 great players with 8 average ones in the form of their life. 

5 minutes ago, Random Precision said:

All the reasons you cite for your dislike of Newcastle is nothing more than envy, nothing more nothing less.

Who would be envious of having Saudis own their club? :lol:

18 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Couldn't care less about any of that.  Newcastle are having a great season, the media are going to talk about it, get over it.

1 hour ago, Random Precision said:

**** every geordie word removed turning up week in to support your evil overlords. **** prick. 

Edited by Rodders
made it nicer
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Looking very likely they'll get champions league. Be interesting to see how they handle it, Howe absolutely zero experience in Europe, I doubt they'll accept league form suffering next season and at the end of the day half the team are the same cloggers that were battling relegation, so a lot of new players needed. Wonder if it will be shades of West Ham who always looked to me like 3-4 great players with 8 average ones in the form of their life. 

From a strictly footballing perspective they have a very thin squad and I don’t think certain players can sustain their form forever. The CL will bring in big money for sure, but the question is how they build from it. Especially with question marks over if the league will do anything about the owners now we know it’s basically the Saudis thanks to the LV court drama. 

16 minutes ago, Random Precision said:

Absolute bollocks.

If you want to set your morals aside to support a team owned by murderers, war criminals and human rights abusers then fine, but others are going to have an issue with it. It’s instinct for most decent people to not want such people to succeed. I love watching Villa but, ultimately, football is a game and I wouldn’t continue to support us if we were in the same situation.

The Newcastle fans who’ve embraced it because their team might win a few more football matches should be ashamed and I’d suggest that makes you a pretty shitty person. 

• Like 3

before I presumably getting a warning or more for the above. Just leaving this

Spoiler

Newcastle’s Saudi takeover: The UK government’s emails revealed

Adam Crafton

The British government considered the possible failure of the Saudi takeover of Newcastle United to be an “immediate risk” to the United Kingdom’s relationship with the Gulf nation, an investigation by The Athletic can reveal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Couldn't care less about any of that.  Newcastle are having a great season, the media are going to talk about it, get over it.

You couldn't care less they're owned by the Saudis?

Jesus.

Edited by est1874
  • Like 4

35 minutes ago, Rodders said:

kindly **** drown you immoral sack of shit. you **** piece of shit. **** you, **** your family, and **** every geordie word removed turning up week in to support your evil overlords. **** prick. Just **** die. 

You need yto calm down, your mental health will suffer with all that hatred, envy, jealousy and watch us go in the summer window.

Â