Luna - (Seville)

Ron Burgundy

I really like we've addressed all the positions we need to so early on in the year.

Do you think BJ10 that we've successfully addressed the DM position in our team with the quality needed concerning Sylla?

I think its very difficult to say on Sylla, although i was encouraged by his improvement, but  have we  addressed any position in our team? when we are doing what we are doing.we are signing up and coming players not finished articles.

When Benteke was signed I was not convinced or disappointed...It was just wait and see for me, because thats what i was brought up on with Ron Saunders.

We now find ourselves with a bit of a gem that is still likely to improve further....so drawing parallels we could be in for a few more.

I think your question is difficult to answer in light of what the manager is doing....In the ideal world we have addressed all the positions.

I really like we've addressed all the positions we need to so early on in the year.

Do you think BJ10 that we've successfully addressed the DM position in our team with the quality needed concerning Sylla?

I think we looked much better with the three midfield players towards the end of the year and I think Sylla should continue to improve.

TBH part of me would like a Diame type player in the middle but right now I don't want to stop the development of Westwood or Delph. I think Sylla will partner them in some games and in others a more attacking player will but I think those 2 are the first choice midfield pairing and actually I'm quite happy with that.

I think Okore and this guy should help improve the defence so that will also cover for what we lacked in midfield at times last year.

Come on then, let's have his FM stats.

file:///Users/Josh/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202013-06-16%20at%2015.48.19.png

I wasn't sure how to upload the image, but if you copy and paste that link it's a picture of his in game stats  :P

No that's a link to a folder on your computer.

:D

Give me your IP address Josh and I'll have a mooch about your hard drive. 

It's in the source of the post mate. It's 127.0.0.1

Oh goody, a left-sided defender. That's the sort of link I like to see!

Luna, eh? It will be one small step for man, but one giant leap for a West Midlands football club... (Sorry if this has been done - I can't be bothered to trawl back through 5 pages of bad puns.)