Luna - (Seville)

Ron Burgundy

Bennett did okay for tthe most part, the biggest problem with him were everytime he made a mistake, it invariably led to a goal, stupidly got himself sent off v norwich and gave a stupid pen away in the return fixture, boro fans were saying exactly the same things about him though. Think he will always have that gaffe in him.

• Like 1

Come on then, let's have his FM stats.

file:///Users/Josh/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202013-06-16%20at%2015.48.19.png

I wasn't sure how to upload the image, but if you copy and paste that link it's a picture of his in game stats  :P

No that's a link to a folder on your computer.

Bennett did okay for tthe most part, the biggest problem with him were everytime he made a mistake, it invariably led to a goal, stupidly got himself sent off v norwich and gave a stupid pen away in the return fixture, boro fans were saying exactly the same things about him though. Think he will always have that gaffe in him.

He was stupid at Norwich, should have been sent off, but actually he wasn't.

I wasn't sure how to upload the image, but if you copy and paste that link it's a picture of his in game stats  :P

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Edited by HalfTimePost
  • Like 1

He was stupid at Norwich, should have been sent off, but actually he wasn't.

Apologies Jimzk . You're right ofcourse as I forgot about that **** Dowd decision at Villa Park. :blush:

:D

Give me your IP address Josh and I'll have a mooch about your hard drive. 

Competition for Bennett. Not a clear replacement. I imagine they'll let them fight it out in pre-season for the starting role in the hope that competing agaisnt one another increases both of their abilitiy in the long term.

:D

Give me your IP address Josh and I'll have a mooch about your hard drive. 

ScreenShot2013-06-16at154819.png

Everyone chill, I got this  :D

• Like 1

Lambert's philosophy is clear. We need competition in every position to ensure players are motivated to play for this football club. The problem last season, Bennett had no real competition (hence why Lichaj was released) so we stuck with him through his poor form. He certainly still has a future at this club, but needs to know he can start regardless of form.

Edited by The_Steve

Bennett a top young player? Lol I agree with the whole 'people need to get of his back' discussion, but come on, he was generally poor most of last season. Hopefully this signing gives him the kick up the backside he needs

Ah yes I recognise his face from FM, I think I almost signed him for my Barca side (yes I'm so shit I have to be Barcelona to win anything) but went for Roberto Canella instead.  His stats were a bit better than that I think but it was probably the year before's version.  Good luck to him anyway.

Love it..now that did make me laugh.

• Like 1