Luna - (Seville)

Ron Burgundy

So, he's been sent on loan the last two seasons, eh? Hmmmm.

Fernando Navarro is their first choice left back, they had to play Coke out of position when he was unavailable. Alberto Moreno was promoted from the youth team to play left back in the latter part of the season since Luna was out on loan.

I don't think it's scape goating. Bennet had a very poor season and we needed better. I think this is a replacement and its up to bennet to step up and prove he can play at this level.

criticism is fine, especially when qualified and constructive, but straight up criticism is fine too ;)

just straight up needless abuse is out of order, especially about young players. as has been said bennett did get some cracking crosses in later in the season and looked good going forward.

i don't think this is a replacement, and certainly PL would never call it that, we had one young LB, now we have two. he wants to do that all over the park to create competition for places so training gets the best out of players and we perform better on matchday. Luna may well start ahead of Bennett, that does not make Bennett shit.

Totally agree with that, the criticism of Bennett has just been out of order on this forum and only bettered by some 'fans' who verbally abuse him at games.

Back on topic we need another left back and it looks like we might be in for an interesting prospect. Lichaj has gone and Stephens does not appear to be in Lambert's plans so we definitely need another LB.

Some have said Bacuna cost 880k :P We are shopping very astutely it seems!

Very diplomatic post.

Still think this means Bennett is first choice LB - this guy will provide competetion

I really like we've addressed all the positions we need to so early on in the year.

Do you think BJ10 that we've successfully addressed the DM position in our team with the quality needed concerning Sylla?

Weii il like Bennett, good at going foward, great crosser, and plays well against good players.Played well against Lennon, Walcott, Mata and Valencia, shit against Bradford and Norwich, seems to indicate a lack of concentration more than ability.Not sure he his any worse defensively than Lowton tbh, who i saw get roasted on a few occasions last year.