Luna - (Seville)

Ron Burgundy

According to RCD Mallorca official web Juan Manuel Luna Rodriguez has played for Spain's U19 and U20 teams. Left-footed player who can operate either as a left back or in left midfield. Apparently he's got good technical ability and is a versatile , hard- working player. 

No mention of him coming to Villa, though. No news about this at all on the Sevilla site.

According to RCD Mallorca official web Juan Manuel Luna Rodriguez has played for Spain's U19 and U20 teams. Left-footed player who can operate either as a left back or in left midfield. Apparently he's got good technical ability and is a versatile , hard- working player. 

No mention of him coming to Villa, though. No news about this at all on the Sevilla site.

Hi Niall - Just spotted your location....any chance of kidnapping Messi for us? That would be just amazing! :)

I Soyuz all making puns about this signing. Hopefully we'll all be Saturn 5'd with how it turns out.

(This new low must surely be the last possible flog of the dead horse)

You've really ruffled the sea of tranquility there CF & caused a major crises :)

Don't think anyone can go any lower than that or they'll drown in the seas! :P

I Soyuz all making puns about this signing. Hopefully we'll all be Saturn 5'd with how it turns out.

Hopefully he does, time to renew my satellite subscription for next season.

Apollo-gise immediately!

I wonder if Lambo will introduce the Solar system next season? Guess the Mercury is really rising on this one. Wonder if Luna will special guest star on The Sky at Night?  where did we un-earth this guy from. Looks like lambo even has scouts on Pluto

Let's hope he doesn't look up Uranus :P;)