Christian Benteke

Kwan

No need for a time limit john

If that's hint it's done then amazing news.

If not though I do believe the club need to put a limit on him signing a new contract or start accepting inevitable offers that will come in.

A hint from our very own 'ITK' who hasn't yet given us a single name...

anyone can be an ITK this summer. Just say 'its almost done' next to any player's name that we are linked too..

Codswallop. 

He's currently on holiday like many of our players so I guess nothing would be complete until he gets back either way.

He was at B6 for the jersey unveiling wasn't he?

and isn't he going to be at the kit sales at the weekend? 

Edited by KjParton

If not though I do believe the club need to put a limit on him signing a new contract or start accepting inevitable offers that will come in.

anyone can be an ITK this summer. Just say 'its almost done' next to any player's name that we are linked too..

Codswallop.

fine. I think he'll stay maye you don't .

He's currently on holiday like many of our players so I guess nothing would be complete until he gets back either way.

He was at B6 for the jersey unveiling wasn't he?

and isn't he going to be at the kit sales at the weekend?

He was there for a photoshoot which I thought was recent but now I assume was a while ago as others stated.

Don't know about any players being there at the weekend?

Meh I was the only one who named the sponsor before it was announced so the rest of you are just guessing and getting lucky :)

Very true.  None of the ITKs on twitter knew.  Where did you get the info?  HP SAUCE!!!

The clause will be for if a champions league club comes in for him I'd imagine and even then there'd probably be a hefty minimum release clause which would be effective from the summer transfer window next year

They may even be able to get away with the release clause excluding English clubs which would be great

Edited by bannedfromHandV

PL said no clause like that would be inserted.  However think there may be a gentleman's agreement for next season that he can go for a certain price

He would publicly say that, but privately im not so sure since these clauses seem to be the norm now.

The clause will be for if a champions league club comes in for him I'd imagine and even then there'd probably be a hefty minimum release clause which would be effective from the summer transfer window next year

They may even be able to get away with the release clause excluding English clubs which would be great

Exactly.

No English clubs would be ideal, but he would be narrowing his options if he agreed to anything like that, so it wont happen.

I've looked back in the thread. Actually, after he joined us there was a lot of hype about him. There were a few of us who saw his potential, even before he had played.

Bannan is the Scottish Benteke....

Hardly any of you have ever seen him play and now he's being built up as a superstar.

Edited by Con

Don't you worry don't you worry child... Benteke's got a goal for you...

I have been singing this on drunken nights out for ages!

Ha! Likewise. In fact, I'm sure I picked it up from this thread. Maybe it was you?!

Would NEVER get the Hotle to sing it I'm sure, but it's grand after a few beers.

Codswallop. 

Do you feel better now? What was the point of that?

There is just no need for post like this, and do you know why he hasn't given us any names? because of posters like you. Always trying to slag people off who give us some information, while the majority enjoy the little clues we get and discuss the possibilitites of players you feel you have to have a pop.

It's just pathetic.

I've looked back in the thread. Actually, after he joined us there was a lot of hype about him. There were a few of us who saw his potential, even before he had played.

Bannan is the Scottish Benteke....

Hardly any of you have ever seen him play and now he's being built up as a superstar.

Con. Con.

Â