Christian Benteke

Kwan

He just missed a tap in

Funny thing was two minutes before the commentator on ESPN said " Benteke, a mobile version of Heskey." Well i'm fairly sure Heskey would have missed as well, just how much wider remains in doubt.

IMO was poor tonight. However did set up Lukaku for a goal scoring opportunity (who took an extra touch and didn't score one on one) His miss was bad. apart from that though, he was getting into the right places for sure. 

IMO was poor tonight. However did set up Lukaku for a goal scoring opportunity (who took an extra touch and didn't score one on one) His miss was bad. apart from that though, he was getting into the right places for sure. 

Agreed, not his best game had 2 pretty easy chances, rounded the keeper and then got the ball lost between his feet and then missed that sitter. He made some nice runs though.

Glad he had a bit of a stinker this evening.

We must keep this player and build the team around him. I've said it so many times, but he is literally the best player I have seen play for us (even after just one season).

We must keep this player and build the team around him. I've said it so many times, but he is literally the best player I have seen play for us (even after just one season).

as opposed to figuratively?   :detect:  

Edited by StefanAVFC

as opposed to figuratively?   :detect:  

;) 

• Like 1

I was born in 1984. Ergo Dwight Yorke (so far) is yet to be beaten.

• Like 1

i hope christian now sees he has yet much to learn. im pretty sure our bondscoach told him to stay at villa for at least 1 more year. btw he saw my banner!!! :)

What banner ? Were you at the game ?

Â