Christian Benteke

Kwan

Not if we go down.

Wolves still managed to get £12m for fletcher.. If benteke continues to develop he will be a lot better than fletcher, and this should be utilised in negotiations. He is on a long contract as well.

Edited by mikeyp102

Wolves still managed to get £12m for fletcher.. If benteke continues to develop he will be a lot better than fletcher, and this should be utilised in negotiations. He is on a long contract as well.

Yep and lets not forget that he's a regular for one of the better national teams around and has a 4 in 9 record for them.

Wouldn't lose much sleep if he's sold tbh. Blows hot & cold.

I am beginning to wish Benteke is going away just to shut haters like you up if you don't like him just sell him lets see how shit you are without him............................;

• Like 1

but that was MON splashing the cash :-)

I am beginning to wish Benteke is going away just to shut haters like you up if you don't like him just sell him lets see how shit you are without him............................;

I'm not a hater. Just saying if he wants to go and we make a big profit and the funds are reinvested ? Bring it on

The best striker we've had since Yorke, will probably leave us regardless of how we end the season but should fetch atleast £20m. Let's be realistic, he's a bloody good striker, in a horrible team going nowhere.

Edited by Shillzz

If we bought the players we needed now and stayed in the premiership, selling Benteke in the summer for whatever fee would take us back to square one. Is this how its going be from now on?????

Yes as long as the money is reinvested... Look at spurs dud it... Sold berbatov and carrick for £48m but then went to get other players, these players then helped the team develop

Â