Christian Benteke

Kwan

Mason basically did what Pardew did a while back and apparently that was outrageous.

I definitely wouldn't wainy!

I think it's human instinct to raise a hand when attacked like that. He pulled out as soon as he had a second to think.

Really feel like mason should get punished. They **** around with him in 2 tackles then he comes from behind and pushes his head into benteke. I would be livid myself and christian didn't not slap him either. I get the red card but that infiuriates me

It was a red card, we're just all angry that Spurs never got any red cards during the game.

But what was Jan Vertonghen two footed (career ending) challenge? Benteke's petulant slap was a yellow after he allowed Vertonghen to continue on after that tackle.    

Can anyone find a clip of the Vertonghen incident?  I missed it completely.

Mason basically did what Pardew did a while back and apparently that was outrageous.

I think it's human instinct to raise a hand when attacked like that. He pulled out as soon as he had a second to think.

Attacked is a strong word.

Very often I'm put into situations at work where I'm potentially under threat. Ive never once raised my hand. In fact I'd argue that it's human nature not to raise your hand if I was basing my opinion just on me. Others are different tho of course.

It was a red card, we're just all angry that Spurs never got any red cards during the game.

But what was Jan Vertonghen two footed (career ending) challenge? Benteke's petulant slap was a yellow after he allowed Vertonghen to continue on after that tackle.

Can anyone find a clip of the Vertonghen incident? I missed it completely.

Yellow was probably fair.

Wouldn't have battered an eyelid if it was red but it wasn't as bad as our players made out.

• Like 1

Can't believe what he did. Definite red card and he really should know better. If I was Lambert I'd be absolutely fuming with him. He's just started to look like he was picking up form and now he's out for another 3 games, when we desperately need him. 

Wouldn't have battered an eyelid if it was red but it wasn't as bad as our players made out.

What's your opinion on the Chadli one?

Clips of either please :D

Attacked is a strong word.

Very often I'm put into situations at work where I'm potentially under threat. Ive never once raised my hand. In fact I'd argue that it's human nature not to raise your hand if I was basing my opinion just on me. Others are different tho of course.

At work people charge you in the back then when you turn shove their heads into your face? You need a pay rise.

Absolute idiot. Cost us the 3 points and could cost us 6 or 7 more too. Having said that,mason is a filthy word removed who should have gone too.

Such a shame cos he was playing really **** well too.

Far worse than Vertonghen's and as bad as Carvahlo's on Gabby a few years back. Disgusting challenge.

Â