Christian Benteke

Kwan

Earlier in the season when he was carrying injuries he looked completely uninterested, but his desire seems to have been back lately. I certainly didn't think that his performance today was down to not wanting to be there. You don't miss your kick from six yards out because you want a transfer.

• Like 1

This season he has pretty much played himself out of a big move. I hope he stays with us and I hope next year he is over his 2nd season shitness and tears it up again.

I still hope misses like today work out to our advantage in the long run and he is still a Villa player next season.

hahaha.... some crazy people in here.

He had a bad day, it happens, he's a young footballer, that's all there is to it. 

He's still our best player by a country mile, to suggest "just sell him" is a bit ridiculous. 

No one does over-reactions like VT.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 3

Even though "The Beast" had an absolute stinker yesterday ( which proves he's sometimes human as opposed to super human) he still managed to get into scoring positions on many occasions & could easily have grabbed 4 goals.

As long as he brings his shooting boots next time up he will do just fine.

The most positive thing is Benteke is still proving to be a real handful & the goals will surely follow. Witness how many times Vidic bounced off him with a simple shrug of our talisman's shoulders yesterday.

He is still our key player, so watch out Premier League when he exacts his revenge.

The Beast will return.

Â