Christian Benteke

Kwan

Yea i thought he needed some time away just to sort the mental side of things out. As a striker who banged in 20+ goals last season and having not scored for ages this season that would be massively frustrating as he must think he could do so much better. 

Would be a bit more exciting if he had even threatened the goal recently.

This.

Can't remember what game it was where we were losing (Could be anyone!!!!), they were singing really loud for ages then Benteke came and there was silence from the away fans and the Villa fans were inspired. Needs to get back to this.... think all he needs is 1 goal to get his confidence back and he'll be smashing them in again.

If that happens, he'll be on his way in the summer, which is a shame but his services have been very appreciated!

Won't be able to make VP for the rest of the season probably but I think the fans have to be behind him like nobody's business. Just scream "Benteke" for 90 minutes.

Over and over again or just one really drawn out time?

The thought of a single chant of "Benteke" drawn out to last 90 mins has really tickled me!  :D

• Like 1

Won't be able to make VP for the rest of the season probably but I think the fans have to be behind him like nobody's business. Just scream "Benteke" for 90 minutes.

What do we do at HT?? 0.o

The thought of a single chant of "Benteke" drawn out to last 90 mins has really tickled me! :D

The fact that come half time we'll have said 'Bent' may confuse matters.

:D

That leaves 45 mins of a drawn out "Eke".

This is really making me laugh harder than it probably should!  :D  :D  :blush:

• Like 1

We live Matty. We live our lives!

• Like 1

Take a really big breath. 

• Like 2

The prospect is so deliciously rascal, I'd love to see it happen. A 90 minute, single chant of "Benteke", irrespective of what's happening in the game.

Constant, whether they score or we score. Simple, beautiful "Beeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnt" HT - silence - "Ekkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" FT - silence once more.

Imagine how freaked out the opposition fans would be.

I'm thinking about this too much now. It consumes me.

• Like 4

Â