Christian Benteke

Kwan

great return - the lift to the game on his arrival was ace....

now we need to start slotting some goals and getting points on the board... a loss needs to be followed up with a win, particularly after lost points at hull...

Agree about the header the cross was way high he did well to get anything on it and had to do one of his trademark leaps to get anywhere near it. The guy is a true monster in the air with that leap. He has to be careful though because that's how he done his hip flexor...

Great to see King Kong back in action. Won't be long now before he flexes those hips & re-establishes himself as King Of The Jungle.

Great to see King Kong back in action. Won't be long now before he flexes those hips & re-establishes himself as King Of The Jungle.

not sure I like your description, of our talented centre forward, despite your best intentions I presume.

I've always found your posts to be generally quite odd but this takes the biscuit

Its funny how fans see the game differently

I have never seen him as any kind of beast, just a talented centre forward that on form and without injury can rustle goals up from just about anywhere.

He has great feet for a big man and can spot a player well in link up play...He's relatively good in the air, he's got a decent touch and still learning.

I think to label him as a beast inferring he is just a bustling/Bashing No 9 is misleading and disrespectful.

sorry, I just see a great technical player.

I wouldn't describe him as a 'great technical player' I'd say Van Persie is a great technical player, Benteke isn't on the same level in terms of technique not even close. He has very good technique, no question but not great.

As for the moniker "the beast" it is just a nickname, it isn't in anyway suggestive that he is a bashing number 9 like Kevin Davis, it certainly isn't disrespectful in anyway.

But you ask Chris Smalling if you think calling him a beast is an inaccurate description.

Its funny how fans see the game differently

I have never seen him as any kind of beast, just a talented centre forward that on form and without injury can rustle goals up from just about anywhere.

He has great feet for a big man and can spot a player well in link up play...He's relatively good in the air, he's got a decent touch and still learning.

I think to label him as a beast inferring he is just a bustling/Bashing No 9 is misleading and disrespectful.

sorry, I just see a great technical player.

He is a beast though, just for his sheer physical presence.

I wouldn't describe him as a 'great technical player' I'd say Van Persie is a great technical player, Benteke isn't on the same level in terms of technique not even close. He has very good technique, no question but not great.

As for the moniker "the beast" it is just a nickname, it isn't in anyway suggestive that he is a bashing number 9 like Kevin Davis, it certainly isn't disrespectful in anyway.

But you ask Chris Smalling if you think calling him a beast is an inaccurate description.

one swallow ,trent

Â