Christian Benteke

Kwan

He will start on Sunday imo. I think it's the right decision as I worry with the pace Spurs have at the back they will comfortably mark Gabby and Weimann out of the game, Kozak should be stood down for this one aswell.

I see this Man. City stuff is still being discussed, yes they were better than us but surely us winning that has balanced out the travesty of the result at Stamford Bridge when we dominated Chelsea in the second half and had a ridiculous run of decisions against us?

That's not the point though, it got started by someone saying Villa need Benteke back because if the team perform similarly against Spurs Villa would be unlikely to get the same luck. Which is true, and why having Benteke back would help immensely

That's what I'd do as well.

But imagine the Hyenas' squawks is he comes on and scores immediately with us narrowly losing 2-1!

I just think it's a big risk after 3 weeks out, depends how fit he is I suppose.

Edited by Tomaszk

Benteke will be on the bench, saved for more winnable games.

Alex?

Hutton on the wing too, yeah?

Wonder if we could loan back Warnock...could really use him on the left wing.

It was Heskey in CM wasn't it.

Heskey played the Beckenbauer role.

Benteke will be on the bench, saved for more winnable games.

Alex?

What?

You are a crap manager and some of your tactics have rubbed off on some of the posters on here.

My football manager resume would beg to differ...

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 1

Â