Christian Benteke

Kwan

Are people seriously still worried about him leaving..? The only way he would now with a 4 year contract would be for at least 40 million!

Edited by myko
  • Like 2

Are people seriously still worried about him leaving..? The only way he would now with a 4 year contract would be for at least 40 million!

He had 3 or 4 years left on his previous contract but that didn't stop him putting in a request... however I think you're right to the most part. I think it'd be suicide to leave now in this transfer window and it would have to be accompanied by at least 40 million. I have 99.999999% faith that he's ours for this season.

I guess it's an 'Aston Villa' thing to be worried!

Got enough reason to after the last few seasons I suppose...  :unsure:

Has there ever been an example of a player signing a new contract and then leaving in the same window?

I can't think of any, Jesus guys just accept it, he's staying :)

well as mather of fact yes thiago silva extended his contract till 2017 @ milan in the same transferwindow PSG bought him and ibra anyway

imo there's only 1 scenario wich he could leave and thats when a club offers silly money and by silly money i mean 50million£+

Edited by Belgian guy

Â