Christian Benteke

Kwan

Considering we paid 18 up to 24 for Bent, Dzeko cost  27 million and even  Steven Fletcher who is a average player cost 12 mil for Sunderland,  I still think 20 to 25 would have been a fair price for Benteke. Anyway I think we are going round in circles. He is at Villa next season and hopefully he will score lots of goals again.

Andy Carroll is just a glorified parks player, a big cumbersome donkey.

Benteke absolutely smashes Carroll in every department.

Power, pace, ball control, dribbling ability, hold up play, left foot, right foot, heading ability & most importantly of all finishing ability.

Benteke is simply awesome & frighteningly, in the best possible sort of way, he can only get even better still. Scary.

The irony is that it is Benteke who is actually worth every penny of the reputed £35M plop paid for Carroll.

• Like 3

Power, pace, ball control, dribbling ability, hold up play, left foot, right foot, heading ability & most importantly of all finishing ability.

Benteke is simply awesome & frighteningly, in the best possible sort of way, he can only get even better still. Scary.

The irony is that it is Benteke who is actually worth every penny of the reputed £35M plop paid for Carroll.

Whilst you might be right, Carroll is still a world class player. You only need to look at his goals to know that. The main issue with him is being injured so much.

Whilst you might be right, Carroll is still a world class player. You only need to look at his goals to know that. The main issue with him is being injured so much.

Andy Carroll never has and never will be world class, please stop it.

People complain about ridiculous transfer/agent fees and exorbitant wages without realising that it is in fact themselves, either directly or indirectly, that fund it. Whether it's match tickets, Sky subscriptions, merchandising or patronising sponsors. The "sugar daddies" do their bit nowadays too but most of the time, by simply supporting their team, people continue separate themselves from this sport. Bar withdrawing your "support", what can be done?

Watch it on streams and discuss it on forums. But the streams are being closed down...it's like a more genteel version of the opening scene of "Terminator".

Don't buy the tickets, the merchandise, the subscriptions, the pies. Use any way and every way to subvert the money machine. Bring the dozy words removed back down to earth.

Even after the transfer request I still believed he would stay, simply because I thought that there is no way we were going to drop our asking price and and no way tottenham would match it! This is the best thing for both Villa and Benteke, but terrible news for tottenham, oh what a great day. Tottenham trying to treat Villa like some mickey mouse club, got what they deserved and bloody f'ing nose!

Villa-rev...think if we get paid what Bentekes worth...about 38 Milion compared to Carroll...would u take it?

Definitely No.

I'd simply say to Christian name me one Club where you could possibly be loved more than by the Board, management, staff, players & most importantly those sensational, true & loyal (fickle ;):)) fans of Aston Villa FC ?

If I did sell Benteke for £38M I would replace him immediately with Benteke & buy him straight back 5 mins later. I would insist that, that clause would be inserted directly into the contract just in case ;)

• Like 1

Carroll world class seriously? The only world class British player is Bale.

Villa-rev...think if we get paid what Bentekes worth...about 38 Milion compared to Carroll...would u take it?

Definitely No.

I'd simply say to Christian name me one Club where you could possibly be loved more than by the Board, management, staff, players & most importantly those sensational, true & loyal (fickle ;):)) fans of Aston Villa FC ?

If I did sell Benteke for £38M I would replace him immediately with Benteke & buy him straight back 5 mins later. I would insist that, that clause would be inserted directly into the contract just in case ;)

Its about the players isn't it?..Swap Benteke with Heskey...

Definitely No.

Its about the players isn't it?..Swap Benteke with Heskey...

I think if you swapped Carroll with Heskey it would be hard to tell the difference ;)

• Like 1

Â