Christian Benteke

Kwan

£35m sale and £25-30m goes back into the team, I can accept a sale.

But if £15m goes back into the team, there is no point, we will not progress as that money will cover a replacement, where-as if we got 90% of the money we could replace Benteke and add another.

• Like 1

The press are looking at our first few fixtures and seeing us and CB panicked into selling him, their world will implode if we get anything out of those 3 games.

CB is staying unless the money is 35m+ and the club in for him is a CL regular

But if £15m goes back into the team, there is no point, we will not progress as that money will cover a replacement, where-as if we got 90% of the money we could replace Benteke and add another.

But 10M already has.

But 10M already has.

And these are replacing those who either have gone, or will go.

(Marshall, Dunne, Warnock, Hutton, Bannan, Bent)

If Benteke goes, the money should be used to improve the team.

benteke will leave. demanding to do so and has told the club that. has been since end of last season. his agent has also been trying to flog him around every club who could afford to pay 20mil for him.

he will leave if that sort of bid comes in. he was, from what i'm told, offered to become the highst paid player but he wasn't interested.

remains to be seen how much of the money banked from his sale goes on a replacement but don't think it will be 20mil into the bank and 20mil straight out.

30 January 2013 - 11:03 PM

Ok I'm now officially declaring myself as not ITK. I'm a dud. A fraudster. He will sign :P But I do think he will definately be the other one. I'm now no longer going to post because I have been "proven wrong"!!!!

Good luck and UTV :P

Do excuse me if i take what you say with a pinch of salt after what you said in January...

Christian Benteke tonight rocked Aston Villa by slapping in a transfer request.

Boss Paul Lambert and his squad flew out to Germany this week for their pre-season tour, but the Tottenham and Chelsea target was absent.

Now it has emerged that the £25million-rated Belgian has demanded to leave just one season after arriving from Genk for £8million.

Lambert had hoped to tie the powerful 6ft 3in striker to a new contract and double his £20,000-a-week salary.

Stoke-City-v-Aston-Villa-Premier-League-Hopes dashed: Lambert was keen on keeping the striker
Neville Williams

With the World Cup next summer, Benteke, 22, is anxious to get first-team football with a top club.

Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas seems best placed to offer him such a chance.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/christian-benteke-transfer-request-handed-2039240#ixzz2YUZrF0fL 
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Mirror.

Oh well, £30m and we reinvest. Bit dissappointed in him but we all knew this could happen and after his history with Genk I guess most of us knew it would come to this at some point. If I'm honest, I didn't expect it this summer, probably next, but oh well. Sell him and move on.

From my most favourite footballer to my least favourite footballer in an instant.

Wow.

A team must be in for him, for him to hand a request in.

Thanks for the year long stay and the £25m.

Edited by samjp26

So, he's gone.

He will forgo a tidy sum by handing in a transfer request, which suggests he is seriously pissed off or has been tapped up and has already agreed a contract elsewhere. We need to state our price and get it sorted quickly. It looks like Bony is done for Swansea, and I expect PL has his alternatives ready, so we must act fast.

Onwards and upwards.

• Like 1

Â