Next season's captain ?

TOTTI-THE-GOD

He captained Crewe at 21. He leads by example which can be just as important as yelling.

And anyway, he's not silent. He is constantly telling people where to go and pointing.

Ron Vlaar is the obvious option. The defensive leader, English is good and he would never back down.

Don't like GK's being captains as they don't get to talk to players up the field, besides, he screams a lot anyway like all keepers do.

Westwood for captain? Never. He is probably the most silent player we have in the team.

Funny that cause he was captain at Crewe :-/

I'm talking 3-4 seasons from now, when in an ideal world he's the established keystone of our midfield (and hasn't been sold).  I think he's got the raw materials for it.

He captained Crewe at 21. He leads by example which can be just as important as yelling.

And anyway, he's not silent. He is constantly telling people where to go and pointing.

(Resists urge to post cringe-inducing gif)

Bannan.

VT's version of Godwin's Law has been invoked by mentioning Zinedine Ban-nan.

Close the thread!

There's already a VT version of Godwin's law. I call it Stevo's Law

"As a VillaTalk thread grows longer, the probability of it descending into Fish Puns approaches 1."

• Like 1

Bannan.

VT's version of Godwin's Law has been invoked by mentioning Zinedine Ban-nan.

Close the thread!

There's already a VT version of Godwin's law. I call it Stevo's Law

"As a VillaTalk thread grows longer, the probability of it descending into Fish Puns approaches 1."

Cod, I hope not.

• Like 2

Â