VillaTalk EWR

villaajax

*The music starts and more than one sweaty, chubby, toothless hillbilly rises to their feet in anticipation! But, their excitement wanes (Plus they are fat and sweaty so in a way they're happy to sit back down again quickly) as only 2quartz appears. And, he isn't dancing and goading the crowd, he's shuffling down the aisle quickly with his head down. He clutches a microphone in both his mitts (Otherwise he'd drop it), walks tentatively up the ring steps and under the bottom rope (No he's not actually that small, I'm just being dramatic) Once he's inside the ring, he climbs up to his usual perch on top of a turnbuckle (After dropping the mic halfway up and having to climb back down to retrieve it) and begins to speak*

2quartz: Hello everybody. How are you? Ok? *The crowd boos* I see. 8pints, I mean Sir isn't here at the moment. I think he's busy listening to his Bon Jovi records, actually, you know what? He isn't here like I said, so I don't have to call him Sir! Anyway, he told me to come out here and, and, and, sorry I'm a bit nervous, and address a few points Mr Ginko, I mean "One in the Pinko Two in the Stinko", he told me to call you that, he told me to come out here and address the points Mr Ginko has made.

First of all, Mr Ginko, he congratulates you on the use of 'Pint-Size', he feels it would have been a much better name for me and wishes he'd thought of it. So he gives you a :thumb: for that one. The thing is, err, Mr Ginko, that he actually said, the :thumb: would be mine and he'd shove it straight up your Dexter-loving behind! Just for the record, I, err, I don't actually want to do that, but, he said it's either my :( or my :thumb: so we compromised.

He also said that; Yes! He is full of something...HATE for you......just a pretty straightforward one that one...

He said, whether you asked for the interference or not is beside the point, you got the interference from the Lego-Brick-Smeggo-D*ck and that's all that matters and that if you had any pride you'd forfeit the title, or, better still, demand it was given to 8pints, the rightful owner, in his opinion, and, and m-m-mine of course! Immediately without so much as a second thought.

He doesn't hide behind me because, because *Huffs* that'd be physically impossible *rolls eyes* so you're wrong there, "You stupid head"...he's a Wizard of Wit, he really is.

He also agrees with your sentiment of hoping it's him you defend the title against at PPV, but, he'd want it to be a Barbwire-C4-Cage match, to prevent any interference.

He added that 3litres, half a teaspoon and his old aunt Sally from Nicaragua are all busy preparing to play 'The Last of Us' whilst others are in an exam, so don't worry your Pixies-Loving noggin about them.

And he finished with "Gin-K-O!? More like Stink-B-O!"...yeahhh, like I said, he's a real Master of Mirth.

So that's that. I hope you have taken all his words on board Mr Ginko and have taken them in the spirit they were meant...err, I don't have a catchphrase to end on...bye.

*2quartz climbs down from the turnbuckle and makes his way back up the ramp*

• Like 1

The sense of anticipation can be felt through the crowd.  They wait with baited breat.  'Hit it' 'Na na na na, na na na, here comes the hotstepper....' Ini Kamoze Hotstepper plays out as the crowd goes beserk and Omariqy steps out. He takes it all in, give a little smile and brings out the running man all the way down the ramp.  The music stops but the crowd keep on going.  They love this kid.  Omariqy waits for the noise to subside, he grabs the mic.  A long pause.  Its a rowdy crowd tonight they will not stop going crazy for Omariqy.   Omariqy takes a breath, smiles 'shut the f*ck up'.  He drops the mic and stands there for what seems an age with his arms stretched out.  The crowd are going crazy, bottles are being thrown and grown men are crying.  Omariqy slowly leaves as the crowd stand in shock. 

• Like 1

Firstly...

Lego-Brick-Smeggo-D*ck

:clap:

Secondly...

First of all, Mr Ginko, he congratulates you on the use of 'Pint-Size', he feels it would have been a much better name for me and wishes he'd thought of it.

For what it's worth, I'm glad he didn't. I spent far too long trying to think of offensive names that rhyme with 8pints before abandoning it. Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

There has to be a grudge match representing a recent scuffle :D

For my own sake I hope it never happens. I'd make New Jack look like Rico Constantino.

• Like 1

...and he'd shove it straight up your Dexter-loving behind!

He added that 3litres, half a teaspoon and his old aunt Sally from Nicaragua are all busy preparing to play 'The Last of Us' whilst others are in an exam, so don't worry your Pixies-Loving noggin about them.

You stalkin' me brah?

There has to be a grudge match representing a recent scuffle :D

For my own sake I hope it never happens. I'd make New Jack look like Rico Constantino.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4y_i4WRUiw

*Music, lights, Action! 8pints and 2quartz walk down the aisle, clutching two mics, around the apron and in to the ring...well 8pints does, 2quartz struggles for a bit and 8pints doesn't even help him but eventually they're both in the ring, 8pints in the centre and 2quartz in his usual perch.*

8pints: Ok, so here we go!

You stalkin' me brah?

8pints: Not exactly, you pair of knickers!

2quartz: Why are you calling him that!?

8pints: He called me a bra.

2quartz: That's not what he was saying.

8pints: It wasn't?

2quartz: No.

8pints: What was he saying then?

2quartz: He was sayi--

8pints: --It doesn't matter what he was saying! *Laughs to himself*

2quartz: *Mumbles* Plagiarist.

8pints: So Stinko --

2quartz: --You need to think of a different name for him--

8pints: I tried 'One in the Pinko two in the Stinko'

2quartz: Yeah that wasn't any good. Plus, it's just adding a bit on to the beginning.

8pints: I can't think of any others *Thinks for a while* Err...Drinko?

2quartz: That's not an insult is it?

8pints: Might be a drink he doesn't like?

2quartz: No, it doesn't work.

8pints: Ok, err...

2quartz: Don't worry, he couldn't think of a rhyming name for you.

8pints: Yeah I saw that! Didn't you think it was funny how he addressed that comment to you? *2quartz stares blankly* You know!? He said "For what it's worth, I'm glad he didn't. I spent far too long trying to think of offensive names that rhyme with 8pints before abandoning it."

2quartz: Yeah, I saw that but why is it funny?

8pints: Because...because you're not...me and you are actually...when you think about it you're just a...you don't really...never mind.

2quartz: Fine.

8pints: Anyway! Stinko, I'm not stalking you, it's just a warning, just to let you know I'm watching you and you don't know where or when. 

2quartz: You read his conversation in 'The Last of Us' thread with Ingram.

8pints: *Looks at 2quartz disappointedly and shakes his head* Right, you know that one, but, you won't know the next time, unless Little-Pest-Big-Mouth over here blabs it out. 

2quartz: Sorry.

8pints: Anything else to say?

2quartz:  Good luck in your exam, Mr Ginko :thumb:

8pints: What!? Don't be saying that! And you've just reminded me about where I'm going to put that thumb!

2quartz: Uh-oh.

8pints: Come on, let's go.

*2quartz climbs down from his perch and he and 8pints walk back up the aisle towards the backstage area.*

2quartz: What were you on about? Why is it funny he directed a comment solely to me?

8pints: Think about it short stack!

2quartz: We didn't mention Mr Steven or Mr Ajax.

8pints: They're still a couple of *They are gone through the curtain*

Ginko's music blasts out and the man himself walks out to the top of the ramp, mic in hand, surveying the arena and the roar of the crowd, looking at all the 'WE LOVE YOU GINKO!!!'  signs sprawled across the place and the 'One in the Pinko Two in the Stinko' signs from 8pints growing number of fans, that being two.

He puts his thumb to his throat and makes a cutting motion and the music ceases.

Ginko: I just came out to address one thing, and one thing only.

The crowd mumurs, unsure of quite what is going on, they wait with baited breath as their Intercontinental Champion ponders.

Ginko: And that one thing is this. 2quartz, thanks for the well wishes for my exam. It happened on Tuesday and I'm confident I aced it, not to sound conceited or anything but it couldn't have gone much better.

Ginko's music blares out again and he walks back through the curtains as the fans look at each other confused and whisper regrets of not shelling out the extra money to go see the WWE instead.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

vt.png

27th September 2013

villaajax is backstage. He continued the feud by ripping into 8pints.

hogso vs flamingsombrero

hogso snapmares flamingsombrero. hogso arm drags flamingsom over. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. flamingsom counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. flamingsombrero with a spinning neckbreaker on hogso. flamingsombrero snap suplexes hogso. hogso takes a butterfly suplex from flamingsom. flamingsom only gets knees on a splash. hogso hits a missile dropkick on flamingsom. hogso floors flamingsombrero. Here it comes - Rolling Senton, forget about it. 1....2...3! hogso remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Ingram85 is walking backstage when StefanAVFC comes from behind and attacks him with a chair. StefanAVFC walks off after hitting a few more chair shots, leaving Ingram85 down on the floor.

Jon vs Tegis

Jon fires off some right and left hands. Tegis takes a headbutt from Jon. Bodyslam by Jon. Fallaway slam by Jon. Jon drops an elbow...but misses. Tegis slams Jon down. Big clothesline from Tegis. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Jon elbows Tegis in the face to break a hammerlock. Full nelson slam! Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Side suplex from Jon. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Jon looks shocked. Tegis blocks a kick from Jon. Stiff chop lights up Jon. Tegis walks into a trip. Vertical suplex by Jon. Jon floors Tegis. Here it comes...Cobra Clutch! Tegis taps!

Ginko is in the ring cutting a promo. leemond2008 comes out and challenges him to a match at Franzcarrcade. The challenge is accepted.

Bickster vs The_Rev

The_Rev takes a headbutt from Bickster. Bickster fires off some right and left hands. Big backdrop on The_Rev, executed well. Flying shoulder tackle by Bickster sends The_Rev to the mat. The_Rev blocks a punch. Running knee lift from The_Rev. Big clothesline from The_Rev. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Bickster fights out of a grapple. Bickster hits a stump piledriver on The_Rev. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. The_Rev walks into a side choke slam. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. The_Rev blocks a punch. The_Rev hits a right hand. Bickster blocks a right hand and fires back. Big clothesline on The_Rev. The_Rev is in trouble. Here it comes - Powerbomb. 1....2...3, it's finished. The_Rev goes nuts, attacking the referee! DDT! The referee is out!

• Like 1

Â