VillaTalk EWR

villaajax

vt.png

11th October 2013

Ginko makes his way down to the ring with the VTW Intercontinental title draped over his shoulder. He put himself over, talking about how great he is and how he will go down in history as the greatest VTW Intercontinental champion of all time. He dismisses the threat of Leemond ever taking the title from him.

lp_villa830 vs Designer1

Weak bodyslam on Designer1 by lp_villa83. lp_villa830 hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Designer1 blocks a kick from lp_villa830. lp_villa83 takes a headbutt from Designer1. Fallaway slam by Designer1. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Tornado punch from Designer1. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Designer1 with a spinning neckbreaker on lp_villa83. lp_villa83 backdrops Designer1 out of a piledriver attempt. lp_villa83 hits a stump piledriver on Designer1. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Side suplex from lp_villa83. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. lp_villa830 hits a right hand on Designer1. lp_villa830 hits Designer1. Designer1 blocks a right hand and fires back. Running knee lift from Designer1. Designer1 with a standing spinebuster. Designer1 floors lp_villa83 near the ropes and makes the pin. Designer1 is using the ropes for leverage! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Designer1 goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

8pints is in the ring. villaajax comes out and the two trade insults. 8pints shoves villaajax who shoves back before the two lock up. villaajaxgets the upper hand. 8pints is in trouble. One Gallon Punch!!! That shook the ring. villaajax blasted 8pints with his own finisher!

packoman + yillan vs AVFC1991 + DiegoD - VTW Tag Team Championship

Flying elbow from AVFCforever1991. AVFCforever1991 hits a missile dropkick on packoman. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Tag between AVFCforever1991 and DiegoD. AVFC1991 + DiegoD whip packoman into the corner. DiegoD whips AVFCforever1991 in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. DiegoD hits a dropkick on packoman. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. DiegoD hits a quick kick on packoman. DiegoD walks into a trip. Belly to belly off the top rope, DiegoD may be dead! Tag between packoman and yillan. yillan with a spinning neckbreaker on DiegoD. Powerslam from yillan. DiegoD kicks yillan in the gut to reverse the momentum. Tag between DiegoD and AVFCforever1991. yillan takes a hurrancarana. AVFCforever1991 blasts yillan with a super kick. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Spinning back kick from AVFCforever1991. AVFCforever1991 misses a big legdrop. AVFCF1991 walks into a spike slam. packoman + yillan have AVFCforever1991 to themselves. Death Drop! 1....2....3! It's over. POB + Dom_Wren just hit the ring with chairs! Stereo chair shots put down packoman + yillan! AVFCF1991 tries to attack, but gets beaten to the floor with punches and kicks. DiegoD has a brief offensive flurry, but gets nailed with a boot to the gut...and hit with the Power-Plex! POB + Dom_Wren have laid everyone out!

rjw63 is in the ring. mjmooney comes out, and challenges him to a match at SunderSlam. rjw63 rejects the challenge claiming that mjmooney is no challenge. The crowd boo. jw63 laughs to himself.

Bickster vs BOF

BOF uses a forearm to the face. BOF slams Bickster. BOF slams Bickster down. Bodyslam by BOF. Bickster counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Bickster slams BOF down. Powerslam from Bickster. Cover! 1....2...kick out. BOF slips out the back of a Bickster bodyslam. Powerslam from BOF. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Massive lariat. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Bickster powers out of a BOF headlock. Stiff chop lights up BOF. BOF avoids an avalanche, Bickster hits the turnbuckles hard. Big clothesline on Bickster. The_Rev comes running down the aisle with a chair! BOF and Bickster continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. The_Rev slides in and blasts Bickster with a chair to the head! The_Rev climbs out of the ring, the damage done! BOF moves in for the kill. Jackknife Powerbomb!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! The_Rev pushes the referee aside, then continues to assault Bickster! Right hands rain down on Bickster, pounding him into the canvas. Satisfied with his work, The_Rev turns and leaves the ring, the damage done.

Ginko makes his way down to the ring with the VTW Intercontinental title draped over his shoulder. He put himself over, talking about how great he is and how he will go down in history as the greatest VTW Intercontinental champion of all time. He dismisses the threat of Leemond ever taking the title from him.

Well, it's true, but I can't help but think that this is setting me up for a fall...

*Guess who just got back today? Those wild-eyed boys that had been away (For not that long) Haven't changed, haven't much to say (If you count page-long boring dialogue where one person talks to himself in the guise of being a bad guy and his dwarf manager as having not much to say) But man, I still think those cats are great (And now they've got a member of the cat family with them: A tiger on a big chain lead)*

2quartz: Are we going to explain?

8pints: Explain what?

2quartz: The big flipping tiger we've bought to the ring!?

8pints: She's the new member of this group and--

2quartz: --Yeah I was thinking about that!

8pints: What?

2quartz: We don't have a group name.

8pints: We don't need one.

2quartz: Pint People?

8pints: No.

2quartz: Measurement Men?

8pints: No...and anyway, we're not an all male group now are we, with her *points to the tiger*

2quartz: Ok...

8pints: Just shut up and let me get on with introducing our new friend--

2quartz: --We take up enough space in this thread anyway.

8pints: Exactly.

2quartz: I noticed not many replied to your trash-talk of every single person who has ever commented in this thread...I guess you're not that interesting...

8pints: Or they weren't that witty!?

2quartz: Whatever helps you sleep at night Big Guy.

8pints: Do you know what this tiger eats?

2quartz: What?

8pints: You if you don't stop being so cheeky, short-stack!

2quartz: *Gulps* Fine, I'll let you get on with it.

8pints: I only have to say her name now anyway...Gentlemen and Roughwomen allow me to introduce...55stripes!

2quartz: 55stripes!?

8pints: ...Yeah.

2quartz: That's a rubbish name!

8pints: I asked you if you had anything better and you didn't did you!? The best you could come up with was Adolf and we both know that's not a very popular name don't we? Plus, it's definitely a rubbish name for a girl!

2quartz: *Embarrassed* Get on with all the other stuff you want to address then.

8pints: I don't need your permission...but I will

55stripes: 46d743534606515238a9a12cfb4b264a.jpeg(Thinks) Get on with it,

What's the difference between 8pints and an anus? One is a ring in the bum, the other is a bum in the ring.

8pints: tumblr_meolgwp5sS1rs1nmvo1_250.gif

2quartz: He does come and say stuff to your face later on.

8pints: Yeah! And look what happened to him!

2quartz: He knocked you--

8pints: --Bah-bah-bah! We'll get to that in a bit.

I stole that joke from Mick Foley anyway.

8pints: See! Admits he's a thief!

2quartz: Like you've never ripped anyone off!

8pints: It's the sad thing about entertainment, it's not always about who is the best.
2quartz: Don't ignore me...like everyone on VT should you.

You pussy.

8pints: Is he talking to me, you or the Tiger?

2quartz: I don't know.

8pints: I think he's talking to the striped one.

2quartz: It's not really an insult in that case is it? Just stating the obvious.,,

It's a logical move for 8pints, really.  I mean, he's already as camp as Siegfried and Roy combined, might as well throw in the tiger.

8pints: I punched a puffin.

8pints shoves villaajax and hits him with the One Gallon Punch! Nothing else to see here.

2quartz: That's not what happened!

8pints: Be quiet! We've got to go now, it's your turn to take 55stripes for a walk.

55stripes: Hungry-Tiger.jpg

*2quartz is petrified as he takes the chain lead of 55stripes from 8pints and the three amigos make their way to the backstage area*

• Like 1

Â