VillaTalk EWR

villaajax

Better start hitting the gym Jen...

Are the stats of each character set at those levels forever or do they improve over time and with match wins? How does it work? I'm not complaining since I'm on a hot streak, but my guy isn't all that impressive. I like having my face painted though :D

Vince would do that.

Are the stats of each character set at those levels forever or do they improve over time and with match wins? How does it work? I'm not complaining since I'm on a hot streak, but my guy isn't all that impressive. I like having my face painted though :D

Are you saying im fat?!

Groin kick for you!! :P

Don't make me Canadian Destroyer you...

No I was just saying if you're going to compete in a buck naked match you might want to make sure you're in top condition.

Don't make me Canadian Destroyer you...

No I was just saying if you're going to compete in a buck naked match you might want to make sure you're in top condition.

I was born at 100% condition B) 

tumblr_m1tysuDF3T1r2ahfqo6_400.gif

• Like 1

What happened to Sophie and my push? Bah! Stefan, Jenny, I don't waste my time with peasants, neither of you are worthy of my attention BUT I'll finish what we started first with you two. However, my purpose is now apparent, my aim in VT EWR is clear, may not be now, may have to wait but this all I'll say. Me. CI. Texas Death Match. Hell in Vassell.

This is Sophie

sophie.png

No idea who she actually is, you don't get a choice of assistant.

Believe in the Sophie!

vt.png

20th September 2013

omariqy vs Morpheus

omariqy bodyslams Morpheus. Morpheus gets slammed. omariqy uses a forearm to the face. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Flying shoulder tackle by omariqy sends Morpheus to the mat. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Morpheus counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Morpheus hits omariqy. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Morpheus hits a bulldog off the ropes. omariqy counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Massive lariat. Morpheus is in trouble. Here it comes - Hanging Suplex. 1....2...3, it's finished. omariqy remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

limpid is in the ring with the VT Tag Team belts displayed in a glass case. He declares that the teams of Dom_Wren + AVFC-Prideofbrum, packoman + yillan and AVFCForever1991 + DiegoD will compete for the titles as Franz Carrcade.

Stevo985 is in the ring, insulting theunderstudy on the microphone before breaking into a mocking rendition of '500 Miles' by the Proclaimers. TUS comes running down the aisle with a Cricket bat wrapped in barbed wire and slides into the ring, causing Stevo985 to leave and exit through the crowd.

Ingram85 vs StefanAVFC - Last Man Standing

Ingram85 fires off some right and left hands. Ingram85 hits StefanAVFC with a plastic dinosaur. Big clothesline on StefanAVFC. Back elbow connects, StefanAVFC staggers backward. StefanAVFC reverses a hip toss. Whip into an upright table by StefanAVFC. Ingram85 walks into a spike slam. The referee counts: 2....3...4....but Ingram85 stands up. Ingram85 pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Ingram85 DDTs StefanAVFC. The referee is counting: 5....6....StefanAVFC is back up. Spear! StefanAVFC is down and hurt. The referee gets to a seven count....and StefanAVFC gets back up. StefanAVFC ducks a wild right hand. StefanAVFC hits some punches. StefanAVFC only gets knees on a splash. Flying shoulder tackle by Ingram85 sends StefanAVFC to the mat. Ingram85 moves in for the kill. Ingram Stunner!!! That shook the ring. The referee counts to 10, this match is over! Ingram85 goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

limpid makes his way back down to the ring and calls out both rjw63 and mjmooney. He says that he is tired of rjw63 cheating and interfering in mjmooney's matches and so he is going to book a World Title match between the two at Franz Carrcade in a steel cage!

*The crowd goes wild!!!*

leemond2008, Dante_Lockhart, and 8pints vs villaajax, GarethRDR, and leviramsey

leviramsey walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from Dante. Dante_Lockhart hits a right hand on leviramsey. Tag to 8pints. levi gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. 8pints hits a stump piledriver on leviramsey. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Tag to leemond2008. 8pints \ leemond hook up levi, then hit a double suplex. Fallaway slam by leemond2008. leemond2008 gets taken down out of nowhere. Big dropkick by leviramsey, who got good elevation. Tag to villaajax. leemond gets caught with a short powerbomb from villaajax. Nadowa by villaajax. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. villaajax snap suplexes leemond. villaajax tags out to GarethRDR. Stiff chop lights up leemond. Flying shoulder tackle by GarethRDR sends leemond to the mat. leemond2008 avoids an avalanche, GarethRDR hits the turnbuckles hard. Tag between leemond2008 and Dante_Lockhart. Stun Gun from Dante_Lockhart! Tag to leviramsey. Belly to belly suplex by levi. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, Dante hits hard. leviramsey floors Dante_Lockhart. Boston Crab!!! Dante_Lockhart taps out!

Do profile have hometowns and events locations eg CM Punk in Chicago +1 trillion fan appreciation?

Unfortunately it's not that sophisticated!

Your stats can increase if you get sent to the development camp other wise the only thing that really changes is your popularity. I set things kind of in the mid range because we are an ECW sized promotion... I might tweak things if we compete with WWF / WCW (without realising I used the 1997 database)

That's cool, I don't mind really. I realise not everyone can be totes amazeballs.

Thanks for doing this whole thing VA, my favourite thread on VT hands down :)

• Like 1

Ingram85 fires off some right and left hands. Ingram85 hits StefanAVFC with a plastic dinosaur. Big clothesline on StefanAVFC. Back elbow connects, StefanAVFC staggers backward. StefanAVFC reverses a hip toss. Whip into an upright table by StefanAVFC. Ingram85 walks into a spike slam. The referee counts: 2....3...4....but Ingram85 stands up. Ingram85 pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Ingram85 DDTs StefanAVFC. The referee is counting: 5....6....StefanAVFC is back up. Spear! StefanAVFC is down and hurt. The referee gets to a seven count....and StefanAVFC gets back up. StefanAVFC ducks a wild right hand. StefanAVFC hits some punches. StefanAVFC only gets knees on a splash. Flying shoulder tackle by Ingram85 sends StefanAVFC to the mat. Ingram85 moves in for the kill. Ingram Stunner!!! That shook the ring. The referee counts to 10, this match is over! Ingram85 goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

aoN0h.gif

• Like 1

garethdrug.png

After years of telling the children to take their 'vite-amins' and say their prayers, GarethRDR is caught up in a drugs scandal reminiscent of early '90s WWF. He has been sent to rehab, how long for? We don't know...

franzcarrcade.png

VT World Championship

mjmooney v rjw63

Steel Cage Match

VT Intercontinental Championship

Ginko v ???

VT Tag Team Chapionship

Dom_Wren + AVFC-Prideofbrum v packoman + yillan v AVFCForever1991 + DiegoD

TLC Match

Card subject to chage

VT Tag Team Chapionship

Dom_Wren + AVFC-Prideofbrum v packoman + yillan v AVFCForever1991 + DiegoD

TLC Match

Oh snap!! A title chance. We can do this yillan!! (I'm actually genuinely excited about this)

Edited by packoman
  • Like 1

aoN0h.gif

350x700px-LL-1c6b015f_wrestler_angry_gif

• Like 2

somebody secretly want the world's best manager?

8pints: I already have that one covered -

2quartz: - It's not like you to be nice to me -

8pints:- And you're half the person he is...literally, he's one short-bottomed bozo!

2quartz: *sighs* ruined it...wait, that doesn't make sense, you've got it the wrong way around.

8pints: I'll turn you the wrong way around and throw you in to the crowd if you don't be quiet!

Also Jen, if you like gold, I'm the current Intercontinental champ dontcha know... ;)

8pints:...Stinko, don't brag about something you don't deserve...

2quartz: You're leaving yourself open for quite a comeback there, Sir.

8pints: And you're leaving yourself open for a kick in the groin

*8pints kicks 2quartz in the groin but surprisingly 2quartz doesn't move*

2quartz: *Proudly* I bought myself a cup, it protects my--*8pints slaps 2quartz in the head*

8pints: Better get yourself a helmet.

*before 8pints can raise the mic to carry on his speech, he's interrupted by Stevo985's entrance music blasting over the PA. The crowd go wild as Stevo985 bursts out onto the stage and soaks up the adulation. He walks halfway down the ramp and stops as the crowd chant his name*

*Stevo985 has a mic and lifts it to his lips*

Stevo985: I had to come out here and stop this dross. We've got 20,000 people here to see a show and they're all nodding off after listening to your drivel. I'm here to stop you flapping your gums to the entire dressing room and focus your attention on one person

*The crowd reacts to this with more cheers and some mocking of 8Pints. Chants of "8Pints SUCKS" can be heard resonating around the arena*

Why am I bothering with a weed like TUS? He and I have some unfinished business. He's walked 500 miles to face me, to face the greatest of all time, to face the one and only. Who am I to deny him that pleasure? Besides, I never liked the Proclaimers and it feels really good to beat the living hell out of one half of them! Now, when I'm done with theunderstudy, I had planned on kicking back, pouring a glass of whiskey, smoking a big ol' cigar and enjoying some well earned rest. But you, 8pints... you've just talked yourself into my bad books. You and your little bum boy, 2 quartz.. Now, I'm not going to have any rest. I'm gonna get myself in that gym, train harder than I've ever trained and put everything I've GOT into making your life a world of pain. By the time I'm finished with you, they're gonna call you 4 pints, because you'll be half the man you used to be! And why...? Because

*the crowd chant along*

MY NAME'S NOT STEVE!!!!

Stevo985's music plays again as he soaks up the chants of the crowd and stares down 8pints in the ring*

8pints: Steve, is that right? *8pint's fans chant *STEVE*reminiscent of Stone Cold's 'What!?'* When you were done with theblunderbuddy you planned on kicking back? *STEVE* Pouring yourself a glass of whiskey? *STEVE* Smoking a big ol' cigar? *STEVE* And enjoying some well earned rest? *STEVE* But now, I, 8pints, I've talked myself into your bad books? *STEVE* Me and 2 quartz? *STEVE* You're picking on a dwarf now? *STEVE* That's the kind of man you are? *STEVE*

2quartz: You do it *8pints pushes 2quartz over*

8pints: Now you're not going to have any rest? *STEVE* You're gonna get yourself in that gym, train harder than you've ever trained and put everything you've got into making my life a world of pain? *STEVE* Do you have a lot? *STEVE* Do you have enough? *STEVE* Is that how much I mean to you? *STEVE* Do you dream of me at night? *STEVE* Do you wake up in a cold sweat imagining me and 2quartz staring down at you? *STEVE* Well he wouldn't be staring down he'd be staring up, the little bar stool. *STEVE*

2quartz: *Puts his tiny head in his tiny hands* I knew that was coming.

8pints: Have we put you off your hat-posing and weed-killing? *STEVE* Well, Mr DCMS all I have to say --

2quartz: --You've already said a lot.--

8pints: Is this...bring it. Because last orders are upon you and it's time to drink up.

I think 'My name's not Steve' is the greatest wrestling catchphrase I've ever heard :crylaugh:

8pints: Sucking up, what a surprise.

I'd love to say I was kidding when I tell you that I've seen a particular photo of you that proves it.

8pints: Can't the poor girl come in to a thread for five minutes without you creeps hitting on her?

2quartz: Don't you have that picture hanging in your--

8pints: *Blushes* Shhh.

Causing Stevo985 to leave and exit through the crowd.

8pints:...Tough guy.

leemond2008, Dante_Lockhart, and 8pints vs villaajax, GarethRDR, and leviramsey

leviramsey walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from Dante. Dante_Lockhart hits a right hand on leviramsey. Tag to 8pints. levi gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. 8pints hits a stump piledriver on leviramsey. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Tag to leemond2008. 8pints \ leemond hook up levi, then hit a double suplex. Fallaway slam by leemond2008. leemond2008 gets taken down out of nowhere. Big dropkick by leviramsey, who got good elevation. Tag to villaajax. leemond gets caught with a short powerbomb from villaajax. Nadowa by villaajax. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. villaajax snap suplexes leemond. villaajax tags out to GarethRDR. Stiff chop lights up leemond. Flying shoulder tackle by GarethRDR sends leemond to the mat. leemond2008 avoids an avalanche, GarethRDR hits the turnbuckles hard. Tag between leemond2008 and Dante_Lockhart. Stun Gun from Dante_Lockhart! Tag to leviramsey. Belly to belly suplex by levi. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, Dante hits hard. leviramsey floors Dante_Lockhart. Boston Crab!!! Dante_Lockhart taps out!

8pints: Another loss that wasn't my fault...typical.

Edited by 8pints

That's cool, I don't mind really. I realise not everyone can be totes amazeballs.

Thanks for doing this whole thing VA, my favourite thread on VT hands down :)

My pleasure, thank you to you and all involved!

aoN0h.gif

350x700px-LL-1c6b015f_wrestler_angry_gif

Its not showing off if you back it up.

The house lights go down at the start of the show before a whole host of fireworks kick off and Ginko's theme starts playing.

Ginko emerges, standing at the top of the ramp, his Intercontinental title polished to perfection, causing the pyrotechnics, lasers and the lights to bounce off it from all angles. The crowd goes wild and starts cheering, Ginko walks down the ramp high-fiving little kids adorned with Ginko facepaint and other merchandise and stops when a hottie sticks a magic marker out at him and begs him to sign her cleavage, which he does without betraying his cool exterior for even a second. He walks to the ring and up onto the apron before flipping over the ropes and into the ring where he stands there, soaking up the adoration of the fans.

Ginko makes a gesture and the music is killed, but the chants go on. Eventually, they start to subside long enough that he can be heard on the microphone, which he picks up and begins to speak.

Ginko: Ya know, there's someone back there that does not play well with others... (points to the top of the ramp)

The crowd begin to boo and the cameraman manages to find the only 8pints fan in the building, a sweaty, chubby, toothless hillbilly who kisses his t-shirt with 'Last Orders' ostentatiously (and cheaply) stencilled across it, and then points to a young child shying away from the cameras, embarrassed, his son who he has dressed up as 2quartz.

The booing starts to subside.

Ginko: You all know who I'm talking about, and it's time you stopped whining about everything going against you Pint-size. What are you? A man? Or a unit of volume? I certainly know you're full of something.

I didn't ask for interference in that match, but that's the hand you were given and sometimes you just gotta stop whining like a bitch, and deal.

The crowd scream and start shouting 'Bitch!' over and over again, at least 15 women faint at the dreamy image of Ginko, his body sculpted like a bronze, muscular god up on the Titan-tron.

Ginko:  Pint-size, the truth is, if you were good enough for this title, you'd have it by now. But you're nothing but a meely-mouthed sonuvabitch who hides behind his pet midget while he talks trash about people who are just plain better than he is.

I'm defending my Intercontinental Championship at Franz Carrcade in a few weeks time, and who knows? I might be facing you, in fact I hope you do get another shot so I can destroy you once and for all.

But it doesn't matter if it's you, 2quartz, 3litres, half a teaspoon or your old aunt Sally from Nicaragua, ain't NOBODY taking this belt from around my waist!

DO YOU HEAR ME?

The crowd go crazy.

Ginko: That's right because when I get you in the square circle, there's only one thing that's gonna happen, and that's... a Gin... K... O!!!!!!

The crowd all chant 'Gin K.O!' repeatedly and at least half the arena achieve Spiritual Enlightenment.

Ginko drops the mic as his music starts up and heads back up the ramp.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 2

Â