Drugs

PussEKatt

21 minutes ago, Xela said:

Once this party season is over I'm giving serious consideration to going teetotal. 

I used to be fine with drinking and moderation but now it just turns into a blur when i've had a few. I guess its because I go out less my tolerance levels have reduced but every night out now ends with me being steaming and doing something that I regret. Nothing major but i'll say something I shouldn't to someone or be aggressive. Basically I've become a horrible drunk. I never used to be like that, I always used to a happy/jolly drunk. Now i'm a bitter one! I can't explain the change. The next day is always felt feeling hungover (which now lasts longer than ever) and having the post drinking feelings of shame and trying to repair any damage I have done. I don't have a drink problem, I just have a problem when I drink! 

I'm not a home drinker so it shouldn't be too difficult to give up. 

Well, i for one will be grabbing my bag of popcorn as i read your account of the office party as it's always a good read, in a David Brent, cringeworthy way !

Don't let us down this year xela, old chap :D

• Like 1

Just now, mottaloo said:

Well, i for one will be grabbing my bag of popcorn as i read your account of the office party as it's always a good read, in a David Brent, cringeworthy way !

Don't let us down this year xela, old chap :D

It's tonight! :D

• Haha 1

Just now, Xela said:

It's tonight! :D

Yes !!! I dont know if i'll be able to sleep, guessing what kind of drunken and hopefully lecherous antics you're gonna get up to, especially with the senior management ;)

• Haha 1

Just now, mottaloo said:

Yes !!! I dont know if i'll be able to sleep, guessing what kind of drunken and hopefully lecherous antics you're gonna get up to, especially with the senior management ;)

I've had a big lunch and there is a 3 course meal later so hoping i'll have eaten too much food if I do have a drink.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Xela said:

I've had a big lunch and there is a 3 course meal later so hoping i'll have eaten too much food if I do have a drink.

Noooooooo !!!!! :(

• Haha 1

On 11/21/2017 at 19:11, Rugeley Villa said:

How I miss those all day benders, but they stopped being fun when I had kids, and you had to try and look after them the following day. I honestly love the pub life and I do miss it, but I just can't do it anymore for the shit I get myself in. 

Typical week used to be.. 

Tuesday night(pool night) Maybe 7 pints and a bag of coke

Thursday night(start of the weekend) 6-7 pints, then have a few top shelf, bag of coke. 

Friday, straight to the pub after work for a few hours, then go home and get ready and come back out. Wouldn't get much sleep if any at all. Shit loads of booze and 2 or 3 bags of coke. 

Saturday, would end up out anytime from 12 and no later than 5. Out until the next morning, probably no sleep as I knew I could rest Sunday. Shit loads of booze and 2 or 3 bags of coke. 

That was an average week. Now and again it wouldn't be that hectic, and sometimes it would be heavier, but that was my routine.  Some great bloody times were had. The party which I thought would never end, is now officially over. 

I have absolutely no idea how you're still alive. The alcohol alone must have made an absolute mess of your liver.

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

I have absolutely no idea how you're still alive. The alcohol alone must have made an absolute mess of your liver.

I know a lot of people big up their escapades, but from the age of 17 up until I'd say 27 it was one long session. There has been plenty of times when I've drank that much(thanks to cocaine) that I can't believe it myself. i did have to stop drinking at one point, but that was whilst I was being treated for hepatitis, so had to have 5-6 months off the beer because my liver count was sky high. I've played with death a few times regarding drugs too especially when I ended up on the needle. So yes, i guess I am kind of lucky, because I'm still alive and as far as I know everything is ok regarding my organs. Plenty of fun and plenty of tears I tell ya. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

5 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I know a lot of people big up their escapades, but from the age of 17 up until I'd say 27 it was one long session. There has been plenty of times when I've drank that much(thanks to cocaine) that I can't believe it myself. i did have to stop drinking at one point, but that was whilst I was being treated for hepatitis, so had to have 5-6 months off the beer because my liver count was sky high. I've played with death a few times regarding drugs too especially when I ended up on the needle. So yes, i guess I am kind of lucky, because I'm still alive and as far as I know everything is ok regarding my organs. Plenty of fun and plenty of tears I tell ya. 

27b4ed972fb38146530b9f87827e3a04--califo

• Like 1

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

He's a new one on me. 

You gotta be **** jesting mate...you've NEVER watched Californication????

Hank Moody is one of the greatest characters in a TV series EVER.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

You gotta be **** jesting mate...you've NEVER watched Californication????

Hank Moody is one of the greatest characters in a TV series EVER.

Nope, never. With a name like Californication, I'm not likely to either.  Sounds cheesy as ****

• Like 1

Nope, never. With a name like Californication, I'm not likely to either.  Sounds cheesy as ****

I suggest you watch a few episodes, the characters are brilliant. Duchovny plays an author who boozes, does drugs and **** any female with a pulse. Top stuff :)

Sounds just up my street :)

There's an episode involving squirting...there's also under age sex, cleveland steamers, orgies, masturbation on webcam, all sorts of fun

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Xmas party 1 done - the huge meal (more turkey than Bernard Matthews factory!) was enough to absorb 2 pints, 4 cocktails and 3 double JDs.

3 more parties to negotiate. 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

There's an episode involving squirting...there's also under age sex, cleveland steamers, orgies, masturbation on webcam, all sorts of fun

Californication is immense. One of the very best TV shows. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Xela said:

Xmas party 1 done - the huge meal (more turkey than Bernard Matthews factory!) was enough to absorb 2 pints, 4 cocktails and 3 double JDs.

3 more parties to negotiate. 

Hmm....perhaps you should lay off the meat.....and then let our dear friend alcohol take you over !

Far more entertaining. 

For the rest of us :D

Â