Drugs

PussEKatt

The most impressive thing I ever took was valium.

I took it and felt it had no effect whatsoever. I was chatting over the fact that it had not worked with the doctor and nurse, whilst they carried out the vasectomy. 

I made the mistake of trying ketamine once. Worst 20 minutes of my life. No idea why people take it.

I know one person that dabbles with Special K and to be frank, you can tell. Shot to bits and on a downward trajectory.

Messes up you liver or your kidneys? It's basically horse tranq isn't it?

The most impressive thing I ever took was valium.

I took it and felt it had no effect whatsoever. I was chatting over the fact that it had not worked with the doctor and nurse, whilst they carried out the vasectomy.

Where can one get Valium?

Tell the doctor you have anxiety, although if you don't live in the US, it might be tougher to get...

I made the mistake of trying ketamine once. Worst 20 minutes of my life. No idea why people take it.

I know one person that dabbles with Special K and to be frank, you can tell. Shot to bits and on a downward trajectory.

Yeah it is. Destroys your bladder, really not best substance to ingest...

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Ket is also used on humans in hospitals across the UK and world, though not by being snorted obviously.

I've not used it in 5 or so years. If you have to much you know about it, can be a horrid experience. Keep the dose low and it can be great.

Its a strange experience when your hands look massive, almost like those comedy foam hands you can buy.

Why give drugs to a horse? Why drag them into it?

• Like 2

Drug pushers for you.

Just Say Neigh

• Like 1

I had a kidney stone last year, and the pain was unreal. Big ole dose of morphine took care of that. When they asked if I needed more I lied and said yes, lol

I only got two doses, but apparently I was too fit. Seriously! My resting heart rate was about 45 bpm, and the morphine was lowering it to dangerous levels. That's what running does for you.

Â