Aleksander Tonev

HalfTimePost

Didn't he hit the second shot with the inside of his boot to place it rather than his usual hit it hard and high? He looked more composed today so more of this maybe. Either way I think he needs chances especially once (if) we're mathematically safe.

• Like 1

Did far more than Gabby. Think he needs to be given a crack again. I don't see what harm it can do, its not like things are going swimmingly. People seem to think we can sort of 'introduce a player' into our first team, but the upshot is we aren't good enough for nicey nicey introductions. Give him a start Saturday.

Fixed.

Put the ability of Weimanns workrate, Gabbys pace and Tonevs shot into 1 player and he still would arguably not be a premiership quality player

Why would anyone want a player to be given Tonevs shot?

Comedy relief?

• Like 1

Apparently the reason Tonev fires his thunderbolts high and wide is because he has Bulgarian immigrants outside the ground who get the footballs and sell them on ebay to make a bob or two!!!!

• Like 1

According to a fellow back on Bulgaria he wants to take a shot and actually fire it over the Holte End and for it land in the Hawthorns.  Then again i'm only getting this second hand and it could be Dudley market!!

Â