Wigan v Swansea

villarule123

4 scottish players in the 1st 11, no wonder they lost.

Credit to Swansea nobody expeted them to turn up though I had a feeling they would considering Martinez was there

I was meant to be working, but the last 10 minutes I was staring at my phone following the results. Thank you, Swansea! :-D Not mathematically safe yet, but almost.

Swansea didn't have to give a shit tonight but they did, even without four key players (Michu, Chico, Dyer and Moore) well done to the best Welsh team in the Premiership :P

Edited by Avflife

Probably the best thing that could happen in a weird way. Had they gone in nil-nil Wigan would have just pissed the second half. At least now there might be some small chance of a bit of fight from Swansea.

What have Swansea got to fight for? They don't give a ****.

tumblr_mkq8a80mAw1sn0701o1_500.gif

;)

Went to the game tonight - real feeling of resignation about the place at the final whistle. 

Still reckon they could stay up, just doesn't look as though it'll be at our expense  :D UTV

Edited by parisvilla

Bye, bye wigan. Watch them plung down the leagues whence they came.18,000 in tonight in a massive game before the cup final.  I just cant see Wigan getting better than a draw at a Arsenal side on good form. Thank you Swansea!

If Sunderland and Newcastle both lose at the weekend, and Wigan aren't too badly beaten, they might stay up, you know. If it was us vs them with the winners staying up, I'd fancy us all day long, but if we're safe one of two things will happen:

1) We'll absolutely **** murder them

2) We won't turn up, they'll beat us by a couple, and manage to stay up again

• Like 1

I dunno. I think really wigan had to win tonight. They have to play Arsenal straight after the FA cup final which they will be knackered from and probably lost. So if they lose or even draw  to Arsenal they will be right up againist it. We are fairly decent away from home, and if they have to attack us to win, we could pick them off on the counter- if we are super relaxed and safe by then of course. The only team I reckon who could still go down are Norwich if they lose both matches to west brom and man city.

Frankly I dont give a two bob bit to who goes down as long as it isnt us- which is very long odds now. Back of the net.

Â