UKIP Nutters

bickster

Yet another kipper outed for nasty, racist views.

Kerry Smith has quit as Ukip’s candidate in a seat targeted by the party after being forced to apologise for a series of offensive comments.

In recordings of phone calls obtained by the Mail on Sunday, the would-be MP was said to have mocked gay party members as “poofters”, joked about shooting people from Chigwell in a “peasant hunt” and referred to someone as a “Chinky bird”.

They were revealed just days after he was reinstated as the party’s general election candidate in South Basildon and East Thurrock.

He initially apologised and explained that he had been under great stress at the time of the comments and taking strong painkillers.

But in a statement, he said: “I have this evening offered my resignation as Ukip PPC for South Basildon and East Thurrock.

“I want the best for South Basildon and East Thurrock and I want to see the real issues discussed that touch the lives of people.

“Therefore I have chosen to resign so that Ukip can win this seat next May.”

I supposes this poses two questions.

Is it actually news that another senior figure in UKIP, chosen as their public face in a high profile contest, is in fact a nasty racist word removed?

Second, in respect of his excuse for his remarks, what sort of painkiller is it that makes you spout a pile of racist/homophobic shite? Prescription only, I imagine.

Prides purge breaks the truth about UKIP

BREAKING! Nigel Farage not real – parody created by sixth formers

23 Tuesday Dec 2014

Posted by Tom Pride in sarcasm

8 Comments

(satire?)

In a surprise announcement, a group of sixth formers in Canterbury have admitted UKIP leader Nigel Farage is not actually real and that they created him as part of a phone app’ parodying right-wing politicians.

The app’  – which features a character called ‘Nigel’ who resides in a BBC TV studio and likes to kick women who don’t clean behind the fridge off the White Cliffs of Dover – was developed by a group of five 18-year-olds at the Canterbury Academy who work under the name FonGames.

The school’s principal Phil Karnavas however, expressed surprise that some people could believe the blazer-wearing, authoritarian, neo-Thatcherite character ‘Nigel’ – who pretends he’s a libertarian despite not liking foreigners and homosexuals much – was real.

In a statement Mr Karnavas said:

Obviously ‘Nigel’ is a parody. I mean for heaven’s sake, he’s a public school, white, middle-class, city trader from Kent who pretends he is an anti-establishment outsider and thinks the UK can improve its weather by banning gay marriage.  Surely nobody in their right mind could believe he was for real. Could they?

Edited by mockingbird_franklin
  • Like 2

UKIP Thanet South Chairman was unsurprisingly in the NF.

The Ukip party chairman in Thanet South has said he “obviously regrets" his time as a member of the far-right National Front (NF) party in an interview.

Ukip leader Nigel Farage is standing as an MP in Thanet South in the 2015 general Election, a constituency currently held by Conservative MP Laura Sandys.

Martyn Heale, who has been a member of Ukip for over a decade, joined the NF in the 1970s for over a year.

He told the BBC it is “really depressing” to be reminded of his past, adding: "I obviously regret what I did."

The comments below are worth reading too.

Isn't it about time the great British tabloid press exposed him for something in his private life causing him to run off and live in the first hole he can find?

Surely defeating Farage/UKIP on the policy arguments would be more effective than tabloid slander? Such as why Grammar schools are a terrible idea, or how law makers being accountable to the UK electorate is so preposterous, or how having a managed, non discriminatory immigration policy is just horrendously racist...

BTW, if you come up with convincing answers to the above then you'd be a shoe-in for Labour, Tory or Lib Dem leader.

"Nigel goosed my hamster" might be the traditional Campbell / McBride approach towards campaigning for GE 2015 but I'm not sure it would work.

• Like 1

I don't doubt at all that there is plenty of joy to be had getting stuck into the detail of some of their political ideas. I just thought that someone like him must have some stuff lurking in the past which always comes out in the end.

I don't doubt at all that there is plenty of joy to be had getting stuck into the detail of some of their political ideas. I just thought that someone like him must have some stuff lurking in the past which always comes out in the end.

A man without a past transgression of some sort is probably a pretty dull individual. The bigger point is whether it's relevant to whatever he is doing today or wishes to do in the future. If not it's just tittilating gossip for the knitting circle - and who really gives a banana what people like that think anyway?

Seems like the ever so lovely (obvious sarcasm) has been voted The Times Briton of the Year. Disgusting considering many others were rightful contenders such as Stephen Sutton and others.

To be fair, they gave it to George Osbourne last year and I think maybe Alex Salmond the year before - so it's clearly not something to take too seriously.

• Like 4

Seems like the ever so lovely (obvious sarcasm) has been voted The Times Briton of the Year. Disgusting considering many others were rightful contenders such as Stephen Sutton and others.

Like or dislike of Farage, the Euros this year were the first nationwide elections won by a party other than Labour or the Tories in the last 100 years. It's pretty clear he was the architect of that and despite the anti UKIP onslaught by main stream media in the run up to voting.

In the scheme of things that is an incredible achievement, so it's more a fair recognition of that fact than disgusting - IMHO. Had that Aussie lass from the greens done it instead of Farage I'm pretty sure many here would have been frothing at the gash.

Edited by Awol

Â